Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

qur'anteen begging fun in town!

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
So i went to my nearest "food pantry" to beg for food. And the new protocol was to stay outside and show id and they bring it out...

Nice concept. The old lady had a ill fitting mask and no gloves. The mask was a traditional surgical mask. Her nose wasn't covered... It kept sliding down! The food cart kid had gloves but no mask. All masks and gloves were random styles. All in all a pathetic joke! If the thing was a real thing they would be ded.

As it was... A fucking great score of food - Again! Lots of canned fish. Walnut trail mix!!! Beans rice... Canned fruits... Eggs Hamburger meat! A Nice pile.

At the hardware store... They only cleaned near the register. Got my items easy enough. A gas can for later filling.

At the drachma ($) store...
Plenty of tp and dog treats! They even had dehydrated grass-raised buffalo meat! (As a dog treat? Lol. Not today fido! Rarrr it's for me! Unless it tastes bad) i got another mega pack of asswipe... Just in case.

Then at the traditional (not free) food store... Only the fat check out clerks wore gloves.

They had teams of sanitizers that went from isle to isle wiping off stuff! Except the produce isle. Most were kids and they broke a lot of jars! I too broke a slippery jar of salsa!

Most bread was gone. Plenty of other stuff... The price of oranges went up...

I gave my buddy the driver a couple of masks and gloves (in baggies) as well as 5 cash. I brought the masks and gloves to use if it looked very serious. I don't have many masks or gloves but if that's what it took to shop i would have used them!

Anyway, a nice day of free and purchased food for me... Didn't have to use a mask either!

I heard, wearing a mask felt a lot like drowning!

If you have a hard time let us know and we can take up a collection for you. Ded srs.

If you have a hard time let us know and we can take up a collection for you. Ded srs.
Thanks bro. I'm doing ok. Doing better today than yesterday that's for sure!

Except for the qur'anteen shit, it's just another normal month for me.