Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Quora ugly guy speaks about being stared at

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
He says:

Yes. Majority of strangers stare at me because I’m ugly, odd, or weird looking to them. When I enter any public place such as the store, hospital waiting room, or restaurant people will look up and stare at me and won’t look away. For all those people that stare at me their facial expressions are negative, unhappy, or pissed off looking. They look at me with hatred or laugh loudly while staring at me. It seems like these people who stare and give out negative energy don’t realize is I have no control over my looks. I was just born this way due to my genetics. I refuse to get plastic surgery to fix my unfortunate face. I just have to keep reminding myself that people are always going to be awful and that is just the way they are. I will never stop going outside because of this situation I deal on a daily basis.

reads like something i wrote jfl. the worst thing that happened to me was a couple girls were laughing at me and pointing, didnt think much of it until i heard their phone cameras and i looked over and they were taking pics of me laughing and i shouted at them "what the fuck" and they gave me these wide freaked out deer in headlight eyes of disgust and ran away.

reads like something i wrote jfl. the worst thing that happened to me was a couple girls were laughing at me and pointing, didnt think much of it until i heard their phone cameras and i looked over and they were taking pics of me laughing and i shouted at them "what the fuck" and they gave me these wide freaked out deer in headlight eyes of disgust and ran away.
Because they sense your evil inkwell :soy:

not really. If they thought you were evil they probably wouldn’t be laughing and taking pics of you

He says:

Yes. Majority of strangers stare at me because I’m ugly, odd, or weird looking to them. When I enter any public place such as the store, hospital waiting room, or restaurant people will look up and stare at me and won’t look away. For all those people that stare at me their facial expressions are negative, unhappy, or pissed off looking. They look at me with hatred or laugh loudly while staring at me. It seems like these people who stare and give out negative energy don’t realize is I have no control over my looks. I was just born this way due to my genetics. I refuse to get plastic surgery to fix my unfortunate face. I just have to keep reminding myself that people are always going to be awful and that is just the way they are. I will never stop going outside because of this situation I deal on a daily basis.

I get the same thing but more subtle.
I used to think that I am legitimately mentally ill. I used to tell myself that "its all in my head" or that I am just paranoid or some shit.
I even thought I was a narcissist.

Because everywhere I went I got the feeling that people were looking at me, laughing or giggling behind my back.
Everytime I entered a social situation I got extremely uncomfortable, like everybody was looking at me.

So I gradually tried to become more and more invisible.
I can sit completely still, infact I can sit so still that it freaks people out.
I would always stick to the walls whereever I went, I would wear muted colors.
Dark Blue, Dark Red, Brown.
Never Black though. Black stands out.

I thought I was insane.

But then I talked to people here, started reading experience reports and it all began making sense.

Girls will hush each other when I show up. People laugh or whisper behind my back. Even my own parents at times.
People will look in my direction in class and giggle.

===================
The worst part is that people reading this will think that I am Larping. They think I am "just projecting negativity"
No.
My parents used that line all the time. "you just need to make a few positive experiences to get going"
They never came.
At best I got pity.

It's pointless.

An alien world

It's his lack of showers and haircuts
A8c

Just work on your personality

It must be his personality

I mean if he's truly ugly wouldn't they want to look away in disgust or ignore him like the femorrhoids do me?

Same here but I wonder... where are all the other uglies that would make me look at them this way? Then I realize they are super rare so it's super rare to be as agly as I am.

Those people need to be killed, even if it takes decades of hard work those people need to be collective rounded up and tortured to the brink of insanity for decades with no hope of escaping, only way to regain your own sanity.

Those people need to be killed, even if it takes decades of hard work those people need to be collective rounded up and tortured to the brink of insanity for decades with no hope of escaping, only way to regain your own sanity.

He says:

This is grounds for mass h*micide.

I would beat them tbh

That is a black and white textbook example of a truecel.

He gets my respect.

At least he's got self-awareness and knows his genetic value.
he prolly wouldn't call himself incel though because that word is stigmatized

foids are complete cowards when you confront them
I get the same thing but more subtle.
I used to think that I am legitimately mentally ill. I used to tell myself that "its all in my head" or that I am just paranoid or some shit.
I even thought I was a narcissist.

Because everywhere I went I got the feeling that people were looking at me, laughing or giggling behind my back.
Everytime I entered a social situation I got extremely uncomfortable, like everybody was looking at me.

So I gradually tried to become more and more invisible.
I can sit completely still, infact I can sit so still that it freaks people out.
I would always stick to the walls whereever I went, I would wear muted colors.
Dark Blue, Dark Red, Brown.
Never Black though. Black stands out.

I thought I was insane.

But then I talked to people here, started reading experience reports and it all began making sense.

Girls will hush each other when I show up. People laugh or whisper behind my back. Even my own parents at times.
People will look in my direction in class and giggle.

===================
The worst part is that people reading this will think that I am Larping. They think I am "just projecting negativity"
No.
My parents used that line all the time. "you just need to make a few positive experiences to get going"
They never came.
At best I got pity.

It's pointless.

View attachment 309243
its an extroverts world unfortunately

Last edited:
IT sometimes threaten violence against us but would be scared to death if they met a gymcel irl

true one of the benefits of having ogre bitch face is normies try to avoid me or avoid arguing with me :feelsEhh:

people are always going to be awful and that is just the way they are.
Normies are awful, they just want to make fun of us, how about another joke normies? What do you get when you mix in gta 5, a supreme gentlement, with some used up roastie that make fun of him?
Tenor

Last edited:
Normies are awful, they just want to make fun of us, how about another joke normies? What do you get when you mix in gta 5, a supreme gentlement, with some used up roastie that make fun of him?
the most based scene in the movie