Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Quora is a pile of shit.

Cruel

Cruel

K1ll3r
-
Another social ran by feminist terrorists who no male would want to f* quora= feminist and cucks.

Bluepilled if you take advice from Quora.

JFL at height and face deniers.

It absolutely is, 98% of its content is garbage. There's also an unusual amount of CCP shills, as @AsiaCel can attest to.

Taking advice from Quora is the path to failures.

It absolutely is, 98% of its content is garbage. There's also an unusual amount of CCP shills, as @AsiaCel can attest to.
Ngl most of those CCP officials are literally evil pedophiles. If you can read Chinese then I strongly suggest you to lurk Epoch Times (Chinese version)

Who would even use it these days, it's a literal media cesspit from the early 2000's. Even MyAnimeList is more in touch with reality.

Quora is LARP central

Who the fuck uses quora

View: https://youtu.be/OdZoxLaJtb0

From 1:00 to 1:20 the EU parliament, that verghasrwhater did understand that socials are just propaganda anti democracy. The CEO from quora was working for fb too. The same shit group. At this point it would be more democratic to shout down those socials. Who said the new fascist will be called anti-fascist? Lgtb, femminist they care nothing about gays or foids, they only hide behind nice words but they are manipulated groups doing some extremist right or left wing. The history repeats. This time with internet.
A digital monster who is destroying our society and democracy. Bad looking guys are always those who tell the truth most of the times.

Last edited:
Ngl most of those CCP officials are literally evil pedophiles. If you can read Chinese then I strongly suggest you to lurk Epoch Times (Chinese version)

Can you read Chinese?

Who would even use it these days, it's a literal media cesspit from the early 2000's. Even MyAnimeList is more in touch with reality.
Tbh, I've occasionally seen some based posts on MyAnimelist.

Its a different form of reddit to me

Another social ran by feminist terrorists who no male would want to f* quora= feminist and cucks.

yup. Unless it’s a question about dating rice men, then these foids get honest and serious

Founder of Quora is a Billionaire Chadlite

If you ask a question on Quora, you will get anything but a straight answer back.

It used to be a good site with informative answers and high iq users until 2017. Now its just a cesspool of 3rd class instagram reject foids posting their whore photos, getting updootes from simps and other incel tier men giving the most bluepilled of life advice ever.
Its a different form of reddit to me
Precisely

If you ask a question on Quora, you will get anything but a straight answer back.
People are paid to answer by amount of words, thats why they write these, "well yes, but no:soy:" "its complicated, let me elaborate :soy:" bullshit answers. Though sometimes if you ask google a question Quora can offer good answers,

Its full of indians. Of course it is.

Quora is a fucking joke.
It's literally just one step above Yahoo answers, jfl.

People are paid to answer by amount of words, thats why they write these, "well yes, but no:soy:" "its complicated, let me elaborate :soy:" bullshit answers. Though sometimes if you ask google a question Quora can offer good answers,
That makes a bunch of sense.

No, they get payed for asking questions, they get like 0,1cent only if invited. However they get kicked out the program and often they wont get any money at all, reading the recensions they have scammed many users. That's why you see a lot of stupid questions always repetetive. If you look at its rate, it only has one star. Everybody is talking about scams and bad quality. Even reddit has better feedback than them. Everybody blames its support as one of the most incompetent support ever, guess what? All females working at that support. All a female has to do to work at that support is to post a crappy selfie and there you go. F* internet, I'm starting to have enough of it.

Internet used to be great, and since all these social crap started it became a disaster.

Now it's just propaganda.

I'm an old user internet and back in the days there were no females on the internet. Maybe 1 female per 100 males, and she was a male pretending to be a female.

Now there are more females than males, all housewives and foids with nothing better to do than being the paladin of something.

Anybody here is from the '90s internet? That's what I'm talking about.

Now it's just crap.

quora is insanely low iq

How is Toronto for incels?
Toronto is literally Mordor. Except it has no orcs and has way many more faggots, trannies, currywhores and noodlefoids.

I used to unironically read quroa A LOT for tips