Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Quitting this forum

Ü

übertard

Banned
-
I don’t see how it’s going to change anything. Didn’t get love before this forum, wont get love after. Mods feel free to ban me. Peace out brocels:feelsYall:

I don’t see how it’s going to change anything. Didn’t get love before this forum, wont get love after. Mods feel free to ban me. Peace out brocels:feelsYall:
You’ll get bored of life and wanna come back

What the fuck did you expect?

Impulsive decision, we'll see you soon.

it's better than real life tbh

@Rhaast see what you did

I have to leave temporarily, the workload at school is increasing and I have to make some sacrifices.

I might do that very soon. People are very hateful and project their misery on others here on this forum. I'm starting to ask myself if this forum is really helping. Have you got discord?

I might do that very soon. People are very hateful and project their misery on others here on this forum. I'm starting to ask myself if this forum is really helping. Have you got discord?
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Help? It is over buddy boyo!

right? "maybe joining this forum will help me find love" jfl
I think he meant people being supportive and friendly on this forum. Not pedicels sharing how they want to marry 7yr olds and saying all black people need to die. full of weird, edgy and mentally ill dudes. Wish people were more friendlier and kinder here.

You won't ascend, I tried with some other incel forum and I returned there in 4 months, month later I found this forum, because this previous one became too much bluepilled

I think he meant people being supportive and friendly on this forum. Not pedicels sharing how they want to marry 7yr olds and saying all black people need to die. full of weird, edgy and mentally ill dudes. Wish people were more friendlier and kinder here.
i think you're just interacting with the wrong people here. there are some pretty dope dudes here. since i have no friends or gf, this forum basically helped me with my loneliness. but if you want to leave, that's your choice.

i think you're just interacting with the wrong people here. there are some pretty dope dudes here. since i have no friends or gf, this forum basically helped me with my loneliness. but if you want to leave, that's your choice.
Thanks,wanna be my friend?

Great,what should I say if someone is racist to me? I usually don't know how to react
tbh i don't really care, tho people aren't usually racist to me. i suggest you just ignore them lol. they're really only trying to be edgy. most of us are here anyway because we're incels.

tbh i don't really care, tho people aren't usually racist to me. i suggest you just ignore them lol. they're really only trying to be edgy. most of us are here anyway because we're incels.
Cheers mate

I don't blame you, GrAYcel. 95% of the faggots here are fakecels and LARPers, the new administration isn't helping either

The Vanishing Act?

I see. Take care

Goto Reddit for that

Friendlier and kinder? You called me a fag the other day. :feelswhat:

Goto Reddit for that
Reddit is just as bad tbh. But it's whatever,it's the internet. I cant expect a sunshine and rainbow space on the internet. I just bear with it. And at the end of the day. Were all failed normies and inkwell. No one's better than the other

Everything gets boring after a while.

See you tomorrow

See you tomorrow

When u kill nigs: :feelzez: