Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel quitting smoking

zerozerozero

zerozerozero

PSALM 137:8
★★★
i bought nicotine patches so im not just going cold turkey this time

Why did you start smoking btw? For most normies they start in their teens to look rebellious and cool then they get addicted. But if you're incel I doubt it was your case. Never tried a cigarette in my life because who I'm going to look cool with if I'm a loner with just 2 friends kek.

I guess you'll save some money also.

Why did you start smoking btw? For most normies they start in their teens to look rebellious and cool then they get addicted. But if you're incel I doubt it was your case. Never tried a cigarette in my life because who I'm going to look cool with if I'm a loner with just 2 friends kek.
My story but with weed

i dont really remember why, i just remember liking it. the first time i smoked a cigarette i was like 11 years old. i remember stealing them from my brother in law lol.

best way to change your habits is to slowly change them in small increments.

For most normies they start in their teens to look rebellious and cool then they get addicted
Is this still a thing these days what with everyone being more health conscious and into looksmaxing, I don't see many people under 30 smoking in public.

Is this still a thing these days what with everyone being more health conscious and into looksmaxing, I don't see many people under 30 smoking in public.
not so much with cigarettes but i see a LOT of young people vaping

Yeah, vaping is everywhere.