Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Quited gymcelling after 2 years, now into alcohol.

ForlornOne

ForlornOne

Polandcel, 27yo
★★★★
There is no hope for loser one, there is no gym for face.

Did you get a decent body from the gymcelling?

I did the same. More than 2 years ago tbf but i was certainly gymaxxing. Now alcohol is my only cope, when it goes i rope
Oh and my current physique is laughable, a true beer belly

No gym for your alcohol tolerance

Did you get a decent body from the gymcelling?
yeah, more muscular, I dont know what decent means, wanna look like instagram model? Only steroids or GOD genetics

Alcohol is one of the only ways

There has to be an escape somewhere. Maybe alcohol is it for many. Mine is just wasting my life on the computer all day every day. I hate this world and wish to be away from it as much as humanly possible.

look how he wrote 6'6 to his profile like a badge of honor

Just for awareness, many of you writing heresy that heigh>face, well it is not...
well obviously face>height but still in your case you're just a humble bragger fag that's all

I also stopped gym. But, man if you are incel being 6'6 you probably have Jason's face.

gym-celing is great if you drop your expectations and just do it for health

gym-celing is great if you drop your expectations and just do it for health
For health cardio is better, there is nothing healthy in lifting weight, moreover you can injure yourselves with bigger probability than sitting in front of computer drinking

I can delete it no problem
you don't have to it because of me bro I was just trying to point out how you displayed your height like all tallfags do

Silly alcoholic cels, try weedmaxxing

you don't have to it because of me bro I was just trying to point out how you displayed your height like all tallfags do
we want to show all of whole community that height means nothing wothout more important features

Same.
My six pack is gone.
There is nothing in this life anymore

Based , just give up

For health cardio is better, there is nothing healthy in lifting weight, moreover you can injure yourselves with bigger probability than sitting in front of computer drinking

cardio for heart, weight for joints / bone density

probably sprinting is best for heart

yeah, more muscular, I dont know what decent means, wanna look like instagram model? Only steroids or GOD genetics
Foids body expectations can only be met in 2020 with steroids or 1% genetics. Still quit alcohol it makes you dumb and you will feel worse afterwards. Gymmaxxing is fun and it will fill your body with endorphins and you will get respect from fellow men (not women though).
Spent countless years gymceling. And training. My worth as a person to society went up by 0%. No gym for face
I can’t really confirm this. It’s true for women though, but men compliment me quite often.

Good for you.

In all sincerity, this is one the best decisions you will ever make.

Gymceling leads NOWHERE.

In fact, gymceling makes you far less attractive to foids than not gymceling.

Good for you.

In all sincerity, this is one the best decisions you will ever make.

Gymceling leads NOWHERE.

In fact, gymceling makes you far less attractive to foids than not gymceling.
I dont know really, maybe they ought to fear me more when they meet big guy

Foids aren't attracted to muscles unless they're CLEARLY PURELY a result of genetics.

Gymceling without steroids is like wearing expensive clothes and driving a luxury car when your salary is 30k a year.

Foids will sense something is off.

Do it for health reasons. It is much more pleasant to cope in good health. All you need to do:
1) watch what you eat
2) daily cardio like jogging
3) bodyweight excerises at home 2-3 times a week

From personal experience gymcelling does nothing for how women will treat you, but it will greatly change how other men treat you. I've been both fat, skinnyfat and in shape after gymcelling and it has had no effect on how women treated me, but a noticeable effect on how my male coworkers treated me. So I just do the minimum to stay healthy.

No gym for your height