Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Quite frequently when I want to sleep, my brain forces me to relive my earlier memories

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
And of course my sleep is ruined.

Looking back it really is a painful experience. For 2 main reasons

1. Most of my pain was because I actually tried to be social. It seemed to have done more damage than if I just shut my mouth. You see when a non normie does it, it just comes out as cringe because you're not naturally social due to years of social ostracizing. If you're doing it coz you feel it's your duty to do so rather than wanting to do so, it's over for you. I really wish I just stayed hidden in the corner.

2.Back then I was bluepilled and still thought there was hope. Now I see myself 10 years later and wonder why the fuck did everything go wrong? Truth is nothing went right from the start. I was just too deluded to accept it

Same bro. When I close my eyes I hear voices in my head mocking me, usually young tho like late middle school years or early high school, typically girls tho. or I think someone will stab me in my sleep, or suffocate me. Or I straight up feel like I’m being slapped or hit when I sleep, not too harshly, but I can feel it, but, when I wake up no One is there.

1. Most of my pain was because I actually tried to be social. It seemed to have done more damage than if I just shut my mouth. You see when a non normie does it, it just comes out as cringe because you're not naturally social due to years of social ostracizing. If you're doing it coz you feel it's your duty to do so rather than wanting to do so, it's over for you. I really wish I just stayed hidden in the corner.
Cringy experiences like these come back to haunt me as well,you are destined to rot as a non NT

hate when that happens

Back than really really long ago i was a bluepill believer too. Cringe
It still haunts me how i tried. I tought that the problem was my personality and i just have to work on it.
Boy those times were horrible