Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

quiet people

dtrazr

dtrazr

Recruit
★★★★
I hate that being quiet is seen so negatively and is often associated with being weird. Yes, I'm quiet, but that doesn't mean I'm mean or rude. I don't talk behind people's backs. I stay quiet because, when I do speak, no one listens. Now Thomas Crooks is being described as a "quiet loner" like that is the reason he shot Trump. I'm a quiet loner but I would never shoot anyone besides myself. I hate this world so much and hate how everyone treats quiet people

Soyciety despises introverts because extroversion is the only way to establish connections and networking to succeed in every aspect of life, be it academic, professional or any other realm.

Soyciety despises introverts because extroversion is the only way to establish connections and networking to succeed in every aspect of life, be it academic, professional or any other realm.
Yep. Introverted men will be outcasted and alone if they aren’t super attractive

thomas crooks went er on trump

Yep. Introverted men will be outcasted and alone if they aren’t super attractive
True introverts are lonely by default. Attractive people are rarely ever alone.