Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Quiet guys can still get laid, if they are at least normie-looking

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Paragon
★★★★★
A guy from my graduating class in high school updated his Facebook relationship status to “engaged”. He was one of the quietest people I have ever met, and he was very boring. He didn’t smoke or drink much in high school or college, and yet he still got a Latina to marry him.

Cope if you think being loud and flamboyant is what attracts foids.

No quietness for my face, I'm ugly. Never have I ever received positive attention from foids from the point where puberty started.

It’s the mystery aspect

Cope if you think he is anything more than a wallet and wont get divorced in a few years. also cope if you think she puts out more than monthly begrudgingly.

He was boring as fuck, but he looked like a Mexican Justin Bieber so he still got foids. As a matter of fact, I remember he had a white gf in high school. :feelsrope:

You can't lose if you're non-deformed and white. Unless you find racemixing appalling

He was boring as fuck, but he looked like a Mexican Justin Bieber so he still got foids. As a matter of fact, I remember he had a white gf in high school. :feelsrope:
Sounds like he isnt even a normie then high tier normie to chadlite.

It’s the mystery aspect
I guess so. He played defense on our school soccer team. That’s what made me realize defenders tend to be the calmest guys on the team.

Yeah, I know this. I could've also attained ascension if I was tall enough.

You can't lose if you're non-deformed and white. Unless you find racemixing appalling
Agreed. He was the type of guy who hung out with the cool kids, just because he looked like a normie.

I WAS REJECTED EVERYWHERE FUCKING CHILDREN HATED BEING NEAR ME FOR BEING A SHITSKIN :lasereyes:
Brutal sandpill, but don't you guys have similar skin tones?

Brutal sandpill, but don't you guys have similar skin tones?
There are white sands and there are browner sands, there are normal sands ( a mix of two ). I was living near a city so where most pigskin sand kids used to live at

There are white sands and there are browner sands, there are normal sands ( a mix of two ). I was living near a city so where most pigskin sand kids used to live at
BROWN SANDS MUST BRUTALLY FUCK WHITE SAND FOIDS UNTIL THEY SCREAM IN PAIN (IN VIDEO GAME)

BROWN SANDS MUST BRUTALLY FUCK WHITE SAND FOIDS UNTIL THEY SCREAM IN PAIN (IN VIDEO GAME)
YES FUCK PIGSKINS THEY ARE DANGEROUS CUCKS ONLY PURE RACE IS BROWN AND OTHER NON SNOWROACH RACES

YES FUCK PIGSKINS THEY ARE DANGEROUS CUCKS ONLY PURE RACE IS BROWN AND OTHER NON SNOWROACH RACES
FUCK SNOWROACH FOIDS IN THE ASS, MOUTH AND PUSSY!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)

FUCK SNOWROACH FOIDS IN THE ASS, MOUTH AND PUSSY!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)
ONE DAY EUROTARD PIGSKIN COUNTRIES WILL COLLAPSE AND SNOWROACH WHORES WILL MIGRATE TO ETHNIC COUNTRIES AND GET MASS RAPED BY BASED HORNY SAND/RICE/CURRY/AFRICAN-CELS ( IN REAL LIFE FUCK THE FBI COME AND KILL ME IN AL MUTHAILIF NOW )

ONE DAY EUROTARD PIGSKIN COUNTRIES WILL COLLAPSE AND SNOWROACH WHORES WILL MIGRATE TO ETHNIC COUNTRIES AND GET MASS RAPED BY BASED HORNY SAND/RICE/CURRY/AFRICAN-CELS ( IN REAL LIFE FUCK THE FBI COME AND KILL ME IN AL MUTHAILIF NOW )
IT IS OUR MORAL DUTY AS ETHNICS TO DEFILE SNOWROACH WHORES AND GIVE RISE TO A GENERATION OF MIXED CHILDREN WITH SINGLE SNOWROACH MOTHERS. (IN VIDEO GAME)

IT IS OUR MORAL DUTY AS ETHNICS TO DEFILE SNOWROACH WHORES AND GIVE RISE TO A GENERATION OF MIXED CHILDREN WITH SINGLE SNOWROACH MOTHERS. (IN VIDEO GAME)
صAGREED FUCK CUMSKIN MALES THEY FAILED TO PUT THEIR OWN CUMDUMPSTERS IN PLACE NOW THEY STEAL OUR OWN WHORES AND LECTURE US ON RACE MIXING?????? WHO THE FUCK DO THESE SNOWROACH FAGGOT CUCKS THINK THEY ARE?????? EVERY ETHNIC ESPECIALLY RICE HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO RAPE PIGSKIN WHORES ON SIGHT ( IN 19.5402432188658, 41.04983930279277 COME ON AND FUCKING KILL ME YOU FED SCUM )

AGREED FUCK CUMSKIN MALES THEY FAILED TO PUT THEIR OWN CUMDUMPSTERS IN PLACE NOW THEY STEAL OUR OWN WHORES AND LECTURE US ON RACE MIXING?????? WHO THE FUCK DO THESE SNOWROACH FAGGOT CUCKS THINK THEY ARE??????
WE WILL RETURN THE FAVOR IN KIND BY BRUTALLY FUCKING SNOWROACH CUMHOLES ESPECIALLY THE BLONDES AND GINGERS.
EVERY ETHNIC ESPECIALLY RICE HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO RAPE PIGSKIN WHORES ON SIGHT
AND BROWN SANDS WHICH INCLUDES THE HIGHLY TALENTED AND ESTEEMED ARTISTCEL @MiSKiRaT

Luck factor in action.

WE WILL RETURN THE FAVOR IN KIND BY BRUTALLY FUCKING SNOWROACH CUMHOLES ESPECIALLY THE BLONDES AND GINGERS.

AND BROWN SANDS WHICH INCLUDES THE HIGHLY TALENTED AND ESTEEMED ARTISTCEL @MiSKiRaT
INSHALLAH PIGSKIN CUMDUMPSTERS WILL BE JAZAYA FOR GIGA BASED ETHNICS LIKE YOU

I guess, but how often is this the case exactly? Typically, women will avoid you if you're quiet, unless they have a vested interest in a "loner"/introvert/... personality

he looked like a Mexican Justin Bieber so he still got foids
Just look like Justin Bieber

A guy from my graduating class in high school updated his Facebook relationship status to “engaged”. He was one of the quietest people I have ever met, and he was very boring. He didn’t smoke or drink much in high school or college, and yet he still got a Latina to marry him.

His height? Face ? Body? I don't think a normie introvert can get laid.

society anxiety or shyness is a death sentence to a guy

Now try being a sub5 that's very introverted

Cope, he was probably NT

Now try being a sub5 that's very introverted
I'm a 2/10, non-NT, autistic behaviour, social anxiety, never know what to say, I can't be funny or interesting...

the whole package, uhhh, suuuucks

oh and I'm 26, not a single foid was ever interested in me, not one, many even the opposite...

I'm a 2/10, non-NT, autistic behaviour, social anxiety, never know what to say, I can't be funny or interesting...

the whole package, uhhh, suuuucks

oh and I'm 26, not a single foid was ever interested in me, not one, many even the opposite...
i can relate brocel i'm in uni now and being a sub5 shy guy is hell here

How does that make him normie looking?

i can relate brocel i'm in uni now and being a sub5 shy guy is hell here
damn, bro, I feel ya. I study online now, studied at uni for 2 years after being kicked out bc of bad grades. it was hell there, even strangers there made fun of me behind my back and walking past them

Quiet = introvert.

Being an introvert doesn't really hurt your chances of getting laid that much, only Neuroticism (shyness, anxiety, fear of rejection, Etc.) does.

damn, bro, I feel ya. I study online now, studied at uni for 2 years after being kicked out bc of bad grades. it was hell there, even strangers there made fun of me behind my back and walking past them
Fuck man tfw when i pass by a hot foid or some couples , it hurts

His height? Face ? Body? I don't think a normie introvert can get laid.

society anxiety or shyness is a death sentence to a guy
Height - around 5’10” since high school

Face - Mexican Justin Bieber. In high school he wore the bowl cut hairstyle, brown eyes, didn’t show his teeth much but I remember him smiling often. Strong jawline. Looking at his Facebook photos, I feel his Mexican culture and family helped him get bitches. Pussy basically falls into the hands of Mexican males.

Body - Soccer player, low body fat, could walk around confidently with his shirt off.

going through Instagram is rage/suicide fuel man , everytime i see a cute foid i can't help but feel sad
same, bro, but I'm addicted to it like someone else is addicted to cigarettes.

The foid in the first vid is maybe like a 5/10, but man, I'd take her as my gf immediately. I'm so jealous of these 2, and the chad. Traveling having fun, etc. and it's no damn stranger... they already went on a cruise together... don't fucking tell us they're just "friends", you won't fool us...

Look at minutes 9:25 and 10:30... I mean, she aint ugly right? She also looks so fun and kind... holy shit this is depressing. and I hate that chad/chadlite even more...in fact I hate them much more than women

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wa9YAeJOxfQ

Face - Mexican Justin Bieber. In high school he wore the bowl cut hairstyle, brown eyes, didn’t show his teeth much but I remember him smiling often. Strong jawline. Looking at his Facebook photos, I feel his Mexican culture and family helped him get bitches. Pussy basically falls into the hands of Mexican males.

Body - Soccer player, low body fat, could walk around confidently with his shirt off.
You got your answer bozo :feelshmm: :feelsokman:

Foids are actually more attracted to shy guys than overly extroverted guys if the guy is good looking. They call it "mysterious guys " lol

Same shyness but ugly? He's a creep and they wouldn't give a shit

Last edited:

What about Mexican (or other latin) and Brazilian foids? Are some of them attractive?

You got your answer bozo :feelshmm: :feelsokman:

Foids are actually more attracted to shy guys than overly extroverted guys if the guy is good looking. They call it "mysterious guys "

Same shyness but ugly? He's a creep and they wouldn't give a shit
exactly. you know what happened to me once? I'm studying online for 3 years now, but was at brick uni for 2 years before being kicked out for bad grades.

Anywho...

Life there was hell as a literal 2/10. Overheard people saying I look ugly so many times (not to me directly), or they laughed etc.

One day I was in class, and there was this short mixed-skin South African foid, really extroverted, talked to everyone but me. She showed the picture of a criminal in an orange prison suit to her friends and pointed at me, obviously implying this will be me later, bc I'm "so creepy", "scary", and "ugly"...

This happened bc she was talking about me (I knew/heard it), I then pointed at her and mouthed "watch out", then she laughed to her friends (a male and another foid) and showed them the picture of the man in orange

same, bro, but I'm addicted to it like someone else is addicted to cigarettes.

The foid in the first vid is maybe like a 5/10, but man, I'd take her as my gf immediately. I'm so jealous of these 2, and the chad. Traveling having fun, etc. and it's no damn stranger... they already went on a cruise together... don't fucking tell us they're just "friends", you won't fool us...

Look at minutes 9:25 and 10:30... I mean, she aint ugly right? She also looks so fun and kind... holy shit this is depressing. and I hate that chad/chadlite even more...in fact I hate them much more than women

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wa9YAeJOxfQ

She looks cute but way out of my looksmatch , she's with him for money and clout

She looks cute but way out of my looksmatch , she's with him for money and clout
I know it seems weird if I ask, but did you look at 9:25 and 10:30, she looks better there than on this thumbnail.

I hate my high school graduating class - we didn't have a ten year reunion! It should have took place before COVID struck in 2020 (I graduated 2009), my class president was a foid - a dirty, filthy, demonic foid - it was her job to plan a high school reunion - she didn't do shit! That damn foid was too busy laying on her back, getting fucked to plan a high school reunion!

Figuring out a way to get past that sorority house door

oh and I forgot to add: I'm so envious of them, especially of him. I literally feel angry and sad.

I'm very envious of chads and attractive couples in general. I get so mad. Why should they have a nice life and we not?
It's unfair and I hate them for their privileges.

Donald Trump Rnc GIF by Election 2016

I know it seems weird if I ask, but did you look at 9:25 and 10:30, she looks better there than on this thumbnail.
just did , yeah she does look good even without fakeup

oh and I forgot to add: I'm so envious of them, especially of him. I literally feel angry and sad.

I'm very envious of chads and attractive couples in general. I get so mad. Why should they have a nice life and we not?
It's unfair and I hate them for their privileges.

Donald Trump Rnc GIF by Election 2016
I relate to this feeling alot , it's okay bro soon the collapse of the Soysociety is inevitable and these degens will get what they deserve

Ooofy doofy? Dragon size cock? Maybe in America but in EE it's almost impossible to find someone with that kind of personality. I think that @Mecoja would generally agree.