Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Quickshot

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
Quickshot just kill me man ain't nobody gotta hesitate before death if it weren't so painful, but it's REALLY PAINFUL

Someone should stick a glockknife up my ass and murder me in my basement when I go to play ball in there, I'm tired of living, I know how to jerk off, I know what sex feels like, like I wish but I know what it means to have it in bad quality with pixels... I don't get beat up no more, my voice is trapped, I can't convince nobody with my horrible voice now and I'm not even on youtube, talking about things I talk about here, how many gonna see this shit anyway? Nobody who need it.

I do have a good spot where I can just sit, dead spiders are there squashed but I did cry there 2 days ago after I was beaten up, in my FIRE EXIT!!!!!!!!! It's a wonderful place for me to chill out and record a youtube video, you know what I mean? I don't have no internet there but it's private and stuff.

Other than that, really I don't have no urge to live, I really wanna die, quickshot as I said, ain't nobody gonna hesitate given a chance, everybody gonna die a less painful death cause the truth is, with that much time and that much knowledge and everyone around you who young and don't know nothing and they gonna silence you when you utter a word, that's the end of the world, you can't live like that, you just can't live being silent watching the horrendous crawling up on you every second the clock ticks.

Death is only travel without the bullshit pain involved I don't know what to say now... god please kill me painless.