Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Quick - what’s the first thing that goes through your head when you see this?

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Paragon
★★★★★
“Damn, r/blackladies never stops being a collection of black foids bragging about how much they hate their own male counterparts.”

My first thought is that everyone who posts redditfilth should get banned.

“This is why it’s nicknamed Niggerdit.”

I hope they wont have a son for his sake

“Where the fuck are his eyebrows?!”

“Damn, r/blackladies never stops being a collection of black foids bragging about how much they hate their own male counterparts.”
I haven’t seen any post

“She has her hood up, because she’s fucking ugly.”

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/blackladies/comments/17uth0w/celebrating_our_wedding_anniversary_this_past/?share_id=9YbW6BdmS7kOsxYAPRt_-&utm_content=2&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ioscss&utm_source=share&utm_term=1

@Govid_Dorious @LeFrenchCel @Simba @erenyeager @nazianime @Mecoja @Bianor @EnglishCel @Stoopiding1 @RollD20 @LesscoBlob @Emba @AsakuraHao @frmentalcel @WacoGoesDown @Raider919 @Epedaphic @Eugenicelsarefunny @gallawayo

Even though they are of completely different races, they are looksmatched facially. Very interesting.

“Orlando Harris went ER - and this landwhale is married!”

“White foids are you happy? - you pushed white men to this.”

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/blackladies/comments/17uth0w/celebrating_our_wedding_anniversary_this_past/?share_id=9YbW6BdmS7kOsxYAPRt_-&utm_content=2&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ioscss&utm_source=share&utm_term=1

@Govid_Dorious @LeFrenchCel @Simba @erenyeager @nazianime @Mecoja @Bianor @EnglishCel @Stoopiding1 @RollD20 @LesscoBlob @Emba @AsakuraHao @frmentalcel @WacoGoesDown @Raider919 @Epedaphic @Eugenicelsarefunny @gallawayo

Feel bad for the kid he’s gonna end up killing himself

Feel bad for the kid he’s gonna end up killing himself
Yeah, that niggress has the look of a dirty whore on her face. We males have no choice but to be celibate - ugly foids can screw and create ugly sons and fat daughters.

The man got nigger phenotype than the landwhale, despite being a light skin.

Nigger and the kike

“That’s one ugly white ape-looking motherfucker.”

When I looked at the niggress I thought, “Dude, lock your damn dog up.”

dazw6dn3bwzy.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back