Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Quick update about the girl who gave me her number…

M

MrUgly

"Swallow the Blackpill you fag" - Albert Einstein
★★★★★
She wrote me back after over 10 hours and said „I will answer to you later:):feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: and guess what it has been over 18 hours and still no answer I just replied „yes ok“ after she wrote me that and since now nothing happened… and I’m not a simp I won’t text her asking why she doesn’t answer… as I said this is the true confirmation about me being an ugly bastard

She is having sex right now

The worst part is that she 100% writes with 100 other guys and she ignores me because she has better choices

block number, delete convo, move on with your life. dont obsess like a cuckold simp

block number, delete convo, move on with your life. dont obsess like a cuckold simp
Yes that’s my plan. If there is a wonder and she writes me back then I will confront her about that I know she is not interested and why she takes so long to answer then I will say just be honest I don’t care if you are interested or not… then I will say that we can finish it here right now and stop the conversation I will never ever write her and she can delete my number and then I say bye see you at work

Weren't you the guy having an argument about how much of a damn truecel you are?:feelswhat::feelskek:
Yes and here is my proof retard lol

The funny thing is so she basically answered my after 10 hours just To say she won’t answer now but later :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: wtf is this logic :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: so don’t answer

She is playing game with you, send pee pee picture now so she knows you are serious

Women will play games like this to get validation. If she doesen't text first or text back right away, you're just a beta-orbiter.

Yes that’s my plan. If there is a wonder and she writes me back then I will confront her about that I know she is not interested and why she takes so long to answer then I will say just be honest I don’t care if you are interested or not… then I will say that we can finish it here right now and stop the conversation I will never ever write her and she can delete my number and then I say bye see you at work
Why even confront her at all? Just block and move on. You’re clearly invested in this but ask yourself “why?”

Consider this: If you block her and move on, then at least you increase the chances she’ll talk to you in person (if she’s interested) or she won’t (if she’s not interested). If you start flipping out and making it a big deal she will probably spread it to her friends further and ostracize you.

t. Learn from my mistakes

She even has her own flat so I won’t wonder how many chads she already invited

This is addressed to whoever recognizes it:

wink-sexy.gif

hed%C3%A9ngoofs-wink.gif

Why even fucking try if you're fucking ugly? JFL.

a lot of people telling you to block her
chad would just ignore :chad:

foids do this to ugly men when they have really low self-esteem. their mind goes "chad wont fuck me boohoo im so ugly" and then they see a pathetic and ugly wretch such as yourself and think "that man is so ugly that nobody would ever want him" so they sometimes make contact because they're just walking holes completely devoid of morals, integrity, or intelligence, so they fear being alone. then maybe a few hours pass or a few days and someone better comes along and your existence is erased. then you sit around acting like a beta simp begging for a crumb of pussy when she's already moved on. sometimes the foids respond with a shit excuse about why she isnt talking to you (ie im busy teehee or someshit), but most of the time they don't even bother responding at all.
it's over bro, move on jfl

what made you switch bro
Well. First of all, I completely realized I'm ugly. That girl was honest to me about my looks. Also I found out about the blackpill and other incels experiences which were similar/the same to mine. And then I understood: I was never wrong, I was just gaslighted a lot.

MrUgly: I approached a foid and boosted her ego while knowing that she will never be interested in me and only wants her ego boosted by rejecting sub-Chad men

Well. First of all, I completely realized I'm ugly. That girl was honest to me about my looks. Also I found out about the blackpill and other incels experiences which were similar/the same to mine. And then I understood: I was never wrong, I was just gaslighted a lot.
:panties: