Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

quick sand = slow death

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★
cautionThread

Learn from a man that has drank his own piss and eaten elephant shit and you’ll be fine.

Why did the guy jump into the quicksand in the first place?

better than burning to death i assume

to get out of quicksand: do not panic, the more you move, the more you drown. Just move gently your feet trying to get an horizontal position, then slide on the mud until you reach safety. If you keep on pushing hands and feet down, it is over.

better than burning to death i assume
Yeah that’s got to be up there with the very worst.

I touched the stove when it was hot once. I screamed like a bitch tbh..

will k33p in mind
6401.jpg

Isnt this fake though?

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

How do you do that br0?
to get out of quicksand: do not panic, the more you move, the more you drown. Just move gently your feet trying to get an horizontal position, then slide on the mud until you reach safety. If you keep on pushing hands and feet down, it is over.

Not what I meant but I appreciate the advice br0. Here’s a gift.

Delicious.

Not what I meant but I appreciate the advice br0. Here’s a gift.

Delicious.

don't do it bro. Don't get sucked into the quick sand

How do you do that br0?
gift i wanted = key to nausea cage