Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment (Quick Research) Which YuGiOh toilet has made you jerk off so much and ejaculate like a madman and you want to marry to

Which is the most stacy YuGiOh toilet

• Tea Garden

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Mai Valentine

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Dark Magician Girl

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Ishizu ethnic Ishtar

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
I do not fap to 2D Japanese ethnic whores.

dark magician girl and all the versions that fans made of her
Dark Magician Girl the Dragon Knight - Yu-Gi-Oh! Card Database - YGOPRODeck
Dark Magician Girl - Card Information | Yu-Gi-Oh! Database
Arkana Dark Magician Girl / Japanese Version by RebornedKOH on DeviantArt
Makyura the Dark Magician Girl by AlanMac95 on DeviantArt
Mavin | YU GI OH - RAGAZZA MAGA NERA DEL CHAOS OF ORICA DARK MAGICIAN GIRL  ANIME STYLE
Legendary Dark Magician Girl by BatMed on DeviantArt
Top 8 Magician Girls in Yu-Gi-Oh - HobbyLark
Cute Dark Magician Girl
Chocolate Magician Girl - Yu-Gi-Oh! Card Database - YGOPRODeck

All of them.
Tea- was more like the girl next door, I put her in the same tier as Misty.
DMG- Was something special cause girl card.
Ishizu- Was exotic wish she got more screen time. I feel like she should of had an accent in the dub.
Mai- The least probably. I didn't really find her that appealing, I don't remember much of her.

Mai- The least probably. I didn't really find her that appealing, I don't remember much of her.
mai did really have very weird but beautiful hair. her hair looked the same as yugi which is why i liked her
Mai Valentine | Yu-Gi-Oh! Wiki | Fandom

tea was the ugliest and less unique out of them all while 3ashtar was the most gorgeous

mai did really have very weird but beautiful hair. her hair looked the same as yugi which is why i liked her
Mai Valentine | Yu-Gi-Oh! Wiki | Fandom

tea was the ugliest and less unique out of them all while 3ashtar was the most gorgeous
She had the looks but she didn't really have much appeal, maybe its cause she didn't really do anything other than be an even more side character than Tea, I guess she was there as a love interest for Joey? Sorta. When I watched it a long time ago I probably equated her with the 'bar' chick, she has that look.

aki without a single doubt

Actually, I should watch DsoD again.

Mai had huge milkies

I can imagine a Yu-Gi-Oh tournament where some of these cards played have suspicious white stains on them and the opponent gets distracted by it and forgets his card order to be played. :feelshaha:

Probably the Dark Magician Girl but I'm not very familiar with Yugioh foids, it's been very very long since I've watched the anime. I had a DVD with some episodes when I was a kid and also watched it on TV.

Alexis rhodes was the definition of gigastacy :feelsokman: