Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Quick reminder to any still bluepilled cel here (and ITers in denial too).

• Thread starter Deleted member 26032
  • Start date
Deleted member 26032

Deleted member 26032

Call me human, Mr. Subhuman.
-
If she isn't fucking you, she is fucking someone else.

U6it0c731m641

Even if u ascend, she will never be satisfied and will use whatever hamster logic to justify her whoredom.

T1nhlav8b7011

But who am I kidding? There is no ascension if u had no success during teenage years. All your options is being a cuck whenever she is left by the man she really wanted.

M099hw3ip5e31

There is a reason we say that it's over and that it never began, because the only true things that matter were never in our control to begin with.

Jm8uvxqpzaw31

Roasties are degenerates and have no fucking value besides the moist hole (for a limited time) between their legs. Their only nature is lying and being a cum dumpster for chad only.

Kxvqj0dcco541

giga based thread

any ascension an incel might get past teen years will be a cope and you will have still missed out on your prime

giga based thread

any ascension an incel might get past teen years will be a cope and you will have still missed out on your prime
at this point if i had a gilf mommy wife i would probably be fine

i just mean your regular 50 year old gilf,that also acts as a mommy(she just looks slightly older).
grannymaxxing boyo
ah i see

i couldn't grannymaxx tbh.

although i'm willing to below average in looks

Bluepilledcels will just look the other way

ah i see

i couldn't grannymaxx tbh.

although i'm willing to below average in looks
judging by an account i had on okcupid when i had 112 kilos,i might be able to grannymaxx.I took a few pictures and was just seeing if i could score on sea,for whatever reason i forgot to stay in the philiphines and set my profile to somewhere in england and then went to sleep(i did some swipping on older women in the uk, but it wasn't for much time).When i woke up,i was amazed that 40+ women that i didn't match with(they weren't in the age bracket i wanted nor did i remember them) were matching with me.After two days i had about 16 matches from 30-60 women most of them in the 45-55 age bracket.about 60%-70% sent a message back when i messaged them and some seemed interested.Some of them,sent the like first too.They will never marry me but yeah.16 matches probably isn't enough to even get a date( much less a relationship) so yeah.

I did lie to some extent.I took my glasses off and said i was 5'10 instead of 5'8.5.Now that i am 103, i will continue to diet and see if i can get lifts and contact lenses.it's probably a fools errand.They will never marry me though,so it's hard to consider them.My mom is getting more and more irritated with me and getting a mommy wife probably wouldn't be bad if i can neetmaxx in her house.we will see what happens.

Last edited: