Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Quick reminder that this is what you're """ascending""" into to

A

Arrogantcel

Recruit
★★★

im not actually gona read all of this

To me, becoming a “normie” is always descending for a male.

Keep in mind these are all stories from the 50% of marriages that are considered "successful".

There's really no hope. Some of these being described are bonafide Chads, thots dont even care about that anymore. They want the carousel to last forever.

i actually read the first part holy fuck i didnt get how real the aplha fucks betabux theory truly is

play useless games, win useless prizes

Quick summary:
Fucking bitch got everything in her easy mode life for granted so when she got a nice husband who could provide her a house, economic stability and a good family she got tired of it, denied him sex and began cheating on his back. Second part is the same bitch trying to validate hypergamy for the sake of marriage.
Its so fucking insane its legit.
Not just insane. Its beyond that.
This is why you cant trust any foid ever.
You never know who is actually a succubus behind that tee hee smile.
Just take a cautious look at her story. Not once she did talk about doing something else for his husband besides sex. She just began looking at him like trash bag that needed to be dumped soon. She didnt even considerate his feelings or what he felt about it. Just barely mentioned it in a line. The entire story was about her and only her. The best you can get off a narcissist ego-driven foid which makes a high percentage of women poblation.
You are delusional if you dont see women as sexual objects.

Last edited:
That's pretty brutal.

FUCKING HOLES
I’M SICK AND TIRED OF HOLES AND THEIR PRIVILEGE

If you give a roast a cookie, she's also going to want a glass of cocks.

I stopped reading at "l'm a therapist"

A woman therapist is a scammer

It is not surprising honestly. You can be the best husband in the world but your looks are not satisfying, and at the end of the day that's all that matters.

Monogamy is gonna be considered unprogressive and female opression in the future.

And the mainstream think love exists, what a punchline i used to believed in.

I think it is worth the feeling of love. Even trying it once.

I’ll rather die then become a normie.

Chad or nothing

Fucking NPC. They have no personality.

How’s the weather ?
Working hard or hardly working?
How is the wide?
How are the kids?
Another day another dollar.

Normies are drones of capitalism, all they do is post pictures online and compete with each other.

I’ll never be a normie NPC.

And the mainstream think love exists, what a punchline i used to believed in.

Same, I’m embarrassed of my past left for actually believing in love. I was such a blue pill cuck.

How’s the weather ?
Another day another dollar

lol you fucken nailed it, that’s exactly what I hear from my co-workers

Last edited:
This really hit me hard because it's the worst thing that can happen to a man my cope is that this is a sub for just adultry and of course theres cheating.

Quick summary:
Fucking bitch got everything in her easy mode life for granted so when she got a nice husband who could provide her a house, economic stability and a good family she got tired of it, denied him sex and began cheating on his back. Second part is the same bitch trying to validate hypergamy for the sake of marriage.
Its so fucking insane its legit.
Not just insane. Its beyond that.
This is why you cant trust any foid ever.
You never know who is actually a succubus behind that tee hee smile.
Just take a cautious look at her story. Not once she did talk about doing something else for his husband besides sex. She just began looking at him like trash bag that needed to be dumped soon. She didnt even considerate his feelings or what he felt about it. Just barely mentioned it in a line. The entire story was about her and only her. The best you can get off a narcissist ego-driven foid which makes a high percentage of women poblation.
You are delusional if you dont see women as sexual objects.
Thanks for summary

It is shocking how foids (even the ones that loved you deeply) would just fuck u over and then block u teehee without reason.

As a greek philospher said "thy foid is fickle"

Chad or nothing

Fucking NPC. They have no personality.

How’s the weather ?
How is the wide?
How are the kids?
Another day another dollar.

Normies are drones of capitalism, all they do is post pictures online and compete with each other.

I’ll never be a normie NPC.
NPC are one of the biggest threats to society.
we need a way to instantly know who is who just from talking with them.

This is the definition of a beta husband. They provide comfort and stability, but they do not demand consistent levels of sexual attraction.

I've read so many stories like this on the internet. It's always the same. They have absolutely no remorse or self-awareness. Even when they're acknowledging their actions, you can tell there's no emotion behind the words. It reminds me of when a child burns an ant with a magnifying glass.

My definition of "ascending" is (and has always been) having no-strings-attached sex with multiple foids and then bailing once the "spark" in the relationship is gone.

- no marriage
- no kids
- no cohabitation

Always remember that familiarity breeds contempt. She will despise you if you allow her to get to know you too well.

Women care about sex much more than men. If I found a nice girl, who would have similiar hobbies, who wasn't nagging, who wasn't lazy - I could be with her, even if there was no sex. And I would be content. Woman on the other hand will always compare you with the best men from her past. And while you can win with them for some time, in the end most women will resent their husbands. In the past they tried to hide it, but now they can do whatever they want, so divorce rate gonna go only up and up

My definition of "ascending" is (and has always been) having no-strings-attached sex with multiple foids and then bailing once the "spark" in the relationship is gone.

- no marriage
- no kids
- no cohabitation

Always remember that familiarity breeds contempt. She will despise you if you allow her to get to know you too well.
Based and redpilled

That really blows up my mind. If you're not attracted to him, why did you agree to marry him ? Why not just divorce him and do whatever shit you want to do ? Why you're such a selfish whore who plays with others feelings and just want everything for yourself ?

Such people are truly unworthy of life.

Whores will be whores

This whore attitude from a fucking therapist. She should be stripped of her license and practice. What a piece of shit - I hope her husband leaves her for some 20 something thot. :feelsree: