Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious quick question to all who watch my videos

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
i was wondering, when you 1st saw my videos what did you think of them?
what goes through your mind when you watch them?
any of you had bad experiences with roasties with a similar situation?
Name which video do you like best thats memorable

btw my phone is out of commission its cracked and im not able to check my tinder messages sorry for the inconveniance my incel brethren

I just like when the girl is walking away you're giggling as you taunt her with "I catfished you".

The first vid i saw from u was on vimeo or domething like that. I was like : wtf i want to see more catfish videos but back then you had almost no vids in your channel because they deleted it i guess.

I like at most videos where u catfish pretty girls instead of landwhales which make me more upset than entertain ffs. I mean the fact that these landwhales xan get guys 5 points above their rating is making me vERy upset

Last edited:
How do I see your videos?

The premise is cool but you should try more creative ways of reveling yourself. Also plan what you're gonna say so you don't stutter back and forth

The premise is cool but you should try more creative ways of reveling yourself. Also plan what you're gonna say so you don't stutter back and forth
what you mean reveal myself?
well since im more experienced in talking to the girls i automatcially know what im going to say. the stuttering part is where im kinda nervous, because i dont know what they are going to do.

I thought it was funny, confronting them like that. You should work on your blackpilling talk though, less repeating and more harsh questions/facts.

well since im more experienced in talking to the girls i automatcially know what im going to say. the stuttering part is where im kinda nervous, because i dont know what they are going to do.
Maybe cold approach at first instead of directly confronting her idk

Sprint at her in a catfish costume while screaming obcenities.

I wanna see u catfish cougars.

E8D564CB E63E 4005 ADB5 87BD89B5CA7B

Last edited: