Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Quick message to the owners who are signing up their football clubs to the European Super League

Pancakecel

Pancakecel

You get what you fucking deserve
★★★★★
Fuck you, greedy cunts. Trying to ruin one of the last few good copes left.

The Champions League has become a joke anyway with 80% of the spots guaranteed for teams from top leagues, most of them not even winning any championship the previous year.
They might as well create their own league.

Soccer is gay

The Champions League has become a joke anyway with 80% of the spots guaranteed for teams from top leagues, most of them not even winning any championship the previous year.
They might as well create their own league.
For me it's less about the CL, and more that UEFA/ FIFA have stated that, as punishment any players who are apart of said super League, will be banned from any of their domestic leagues. So no Liverpool, man city in the PL, no Real Madrid or Barcelona in La Liga etc. How shit would that be.

And the alternative of just watching the same big teams play each other, over and over again in this super League is just so boring imo.

To be honest I think the owners may just be doing this to try and pressure UEFA/FIFA from not allowing more teams into the CL, from 2024 onwards as they have proposed, as it means less revenue for them as the money will have to be split between more teams. A bargaining tactic essentially.

Hopefully it gets stopped, but who knows.
Soccer is gay
Sad GIF

I never watch football but I already know that one of these 5 teams is going to win: Bayern, PSG, Juventus, Manchester City or Real Madrid. In the past I would have said FC Barcelona too but they're so bad now kek, Messi only scores against shitty teams :feelskek: So it will be a boring league where the small teams will be obliterated by the big teams and only 1 out of 5 matches will matter to decide the outcome.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back