Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Quick maths regarding foids body counts

dyingvirgin

dyingvirgin

niggerhater, ex-millionaire
-
So we always complain about whores body counts but a simple maths calculation might be some lifefuel?

Let's say you're dating a 25 year old whore. Let's say she lost her virginity at 15. That's 10 years of sexual life. Let's say she ONLY had 2 new partners per year which is one new partner every 6 months. That's 20 partners before you. On paper it sounds horrible but would you call someone that gets a new partner every 6 months a whore? Now some real whore numbers would be 2-3 new guys per month. That would mean 36 partners per year or 360 partners before you. And it's still not that horrible, is it? 3 guys a month is a new guy every 10 days. Is it as bad as it sounds on paper?

Its most time the foids fault because 1. They hook up with man they know will pump and dump them 2. If they have a normie bf, she will dump him because she is sick of having a non Chad male in her presence

Also foids used to get married at young age, thats how its supposed to be

Its most time the foids fault because 1. They hook up with man they know will pump and dump them 2. If they have a normie bf, she will dump him because she is sick of having a non Chad male in her presence

Also foids used to get married at young age, thats how its supposed to be

I know right? I wonder what number of cocks prior to his OP would consider bad
I consider ever 1 bad but when you pull the stats, you realize you can't expect anything below 20 for women over the age of 25. Would you be so upset if your wife had 2 new partners every year before she met you? That's once every 6 months. I think that's far below the norm nowadays

I consider ever 1 bad but when you pull the stats, you realize you can't expect anything below 20 for women over the age of 25. Would you be so upset if your wife had 2 new partners every year before she met you? That's once every 6 months. I think that's far below the norm nowadays
I mean, statistically I guess it’s just average. Morally though, it’s fucked up. Women’s pair bonding ability gets destroyed after they have too many sexual partners. Us incels can’t expect much though