Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Questions to NorthAfricancels?

• Thread starter Monk of Failure
  • Start date
M

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
What's the racial hierarchy in North Africa? Between Egyptians, Libyans, Algerians, Moroccans and Tunisians, who are considered ugliest and who are considered good looking?

Im not north african but I think either Tunisian or Algerians are considered good looking

1 - Algerians (the most gl)
2 - North Moroccans
3 - Tunisians
4 - Berber Libyans
5 - South and West Moroccans
6 - Egyptians, Libyans and Sahrawi people (the uggliest)

2 - North Moroccans
3 - Tunisians
4 - Berber Libyans
Is it true good looking North Africans mostly look like Southern Europeans like Spaniards or Italians?

2 - North Moroccans
3 - Tunisians
4 - Berber Libyans
Lol I thought Egyptians are the "best" ones

Lol I thought Egyptians are the "best" ones
Algerians are the most gl tbh. Most of them look European. This is one of the most famous soccer players of all times he is of Algerian origins.

Is it true good looking North Africans mostly look like Southern Europeans like Spaniards or Italians?
North Africans share with southern Europeans some maternal ancestries since pre-historic times but in general North Africans look distinct from South Europeans (I'm not talking about Subsaharan Admixture here. I'm just saying that North Africans have their own phenotypes...)

Looks someone from northern Italy.
North Africans phenotypically speaking belong to the Mediterranean race but many of them are mixed with Black Africans due to Medieval slavery.

All North africans I saw were as ugly as sin. and I include Algerians as well. they all look ugly as sin

Algerians are at the top. I'm not confident in rating the others. I know that North Moroccans don't have it too bad even though I am from Tetouan myself and I am absolute genetic trash. We are all subhuman in the end.
Even if you're genetic trash. A North Moroccan still mog 80% of Egyptians and Lybians from Mecca to Reykjavik.
All North africans I saw were as ugly as sin. and I include Algerians as well. they all look ugly as sin
North Africa is as big as Europe. It depends on what region they come from. A few kilometers in the same country and you'll have a complete different race.

Last edited:
Algerians are at the top. I'm not confident in rating the others. I know that North Moroccans don't have it too bad even though I am from Tetouan myself and I am absolute genetic trash. We are all subhuman in the end.
Surely you mog Egyptian incels.

Egyptians are a mix of Semitic/Orientalid types and Nilo-Saharan (black) types so the majority of them are ugly as fuck. Egypt = The North African India.

Probably not because I'm a disabled manlet. I have seen plenty of sandcels and I have never seen someone who I mogged after 13.
The average Tetouani will mog the average Egyptian to Mars tbh tbh

Is there any difference between Moroccans, Algerians and Tunisians? They all look the same to me. I can distinguish Egyptians from the rest because they are darker, at least based on my IRL observations.

Both are incel in the west and in their countries without an arranged marriage with their cousin.

I don't see anyone who I mog ded srs
I'm not talking about you specifically. I'm talking about the average Egyptian vs the average Tetouani
Here are some typical Jeblis/Tetouanis :

You (Riffians and Jeblis) and North Algerians are the chads of Africa tbh (Boers are excluded obviously)

Is there any difference between Moroccans, Algerians and Tunisians? They all look the same to me. I can distinguish Egyptians from the rest because they are darker, at least based on my IRL observations.

Both are incel in the west and in their countries without an arranged marriage with their cousin.
There are great racial and cultural differences even in the same country.
I guess you're right. In my entire family, and my grandparents had a dozen children so I have a ton of family members, I am literally the only incel.
But tbh majority of Jeblis are short as fuck. They have good phenotypes but many are short and the quality of life in Morocco makes them look worse.

Yes, it is true im an Italian and most north african i met are almost indistinguishable from the average Italian

Yep his answer would be interesting indeed
He is self hating ethnic, though. :feelskek:

Btw, are Copts descendants of ancient Egyptians? Their genetic shows they have Natufian farmers' ancestry as high as the ancient mummies.

He is self hating ethnic, though. :feelskek:

Btw, are Copts descendants of ancient Egyptians? Their genetic shows they have Natufian farmers' ancestry as high as the ancient mummies.
I don't know man tbh. Their language derive from the Ancient Egyptian language, although it's influenced by Greek. Copts claim to be the descendant of ancient Egyptians.

I don't know man tbh. Their language derive from the Ancient Egyptian language, although it's influenced by Greek. Copts claim to be the descendant of ancient Egyptians.
The Neolithic Natufian farmers of near east make up bulk of the ancestry of ancient Egyptian mummies and the Copts shows similar genetic profile, based on the genetic profiles of Copts and the mummies I saw.

The Neolithic Natufian farmers of near east make up bulk of the ancestry of ancient Egyptian mummies and the Copts shows similar genetic profile, based on the genetic profiles of Copts and the mummies I saw.
Interessting. Is it true that Natufians came originally from North Africa. The dominant haplogroup among them is E1b1b which is North African.

Interessting. Is it true that Natufians came originally from North Africa. The dominant haplogroup among them is E1b1b which is North African.
Not likely, probably from Levant.

Last edited:
Tunisans boyos