Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Questions for Women

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nicholas04

Banned
-
Are there any questions that you want to ask a woman? I just came from Twitter and there was this whole discussion about how we always have things to say to women and ask them but never do.

I want to ask them what's their favorite ice cream flavor. I personally really enjoy Amarena Cherry ice cream

Last edited:
the dumbcunts plain ass fake up bitches need to stay virgin and pair bond with their looksmatch????????????????/

I want to ask them what's their favorite ice cream flavor. I personally really enjoy Amarena Cherry ice cream
they like brown flavoured ice cream because it remind them of licking tryone's bbc

Yes. Why are you women so damn agressive these days? I cant stand you, YOUR INSUFFERABLE WOMEN!

@Caesercel @proudweeb @The Enforcer

A womans word are empty and have no value, thats why we dont ask them questions

It's obvious this is either a normie or woman
Do your thing @Fat Link @Dregster @Caesercel

Are there any questions that you want to ask a woman? I just came from Twitter and there was this whole discussion about how we always have things to say to women and ask them but never do.
Why do you women criticize men who express their emotions? It's stupid that they reject men and call them weak for expressing themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.