Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Questions for baldcels

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
1. Why not get hair transplants?

2. Were you getting any female interest before you started balding?

3. Why not become a prince?
25 photos of prince william and kate middletons l 2 5717 1621363518 22 dblbig

Balding can definitely turn a normie into trucel.

Here's what comes with hair transplants.
1. Months long healing periods with inflamation.

2. Minox and dth blockers for life(kiss your dick goodbye)

3. It won't permanently end balding just delay it maybe a decade. Weird balding patterns in later stages.
View attachment 514312
Just become the prince of wales theorom

My hair is thinning, but I've always been ugly, so it's not a big deal, although it per se sucks.

Balding can definitely turn a normie into trucel.

Here's what comes with hair transplants.
1. Months long healing periods with inflamation.

2. Minox and dth blockers for life(kiss your dick goodbye)

3. It won't permanently end balding just delay it maybe a decade. Weird balding patterns in later stages.

Just become the prince of wales theorom
Is it really that bad? I think the only solution then is the real hair wig/hairpiece that is plastered to the head. It looks very good.

He probably has a dozen sex slaves on the side

Im not a baldcel but i think its too expensive and it doesnt work in some cases.
Pretty much nothing works in all cases.

Just be a billionaire theory :feelsaww::feelsaww:
Hair transplants cost less than a car. Like $20-30k. If it's fucking your life up so much, at least you have a solution.

Are you kidding that this is a problem? Like so what, we'll all end up bald eventually when we're dead. As for weird balding, just shave your hair completely once the transplants are no longer viable and you're back where you started. In the meantime you will have solved baldness and you can discover hundreds of other reasons why foids will reject you.

1. Why not get hair transplants?
It's not worth it. Your hair ends up thin and shitty anyway, as well as it being expensive as shit and also all the discomfort and risks of the surgery. There's also the hair system thing, which seems even much more uncomfortable.

2. Were you getting any female interest before you started balding?
I was already ugly before balding.

My hairline used to look a lot like Vegeta's but now I'm balder than him.

Want a blackpill? Akira Toriyama said he was surprised that a character with Vegeta's hair design would become so popular. But he's dark triad maxxed so there's the reason.

Last edited:
1. Because i don't cater to what foids want like a pathetic cuck faggot.
2. No
3. Because i don't have the right connections.

It's not worth it. Your hair ends up thin and shitty anyway, as well as it being expensive as shit
According to OP it costs just like an average car kek :feelsautistic::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

1. Because i don't cater to what foids want like a pathetic cuck faggot.
That's the correct answer tbh. Being willing to spend thousands of dollars and mutilate yourself to try to please foids better aesthetically is cucked. Sorry, surgerycels.

Pretty much nothing works in all cases.

Hair transplants cost less than a car. Like $20-30k. If it's fucking your life up so much, at least you have a solution.

Are you kidding that this is a problem? Like so what, we'll all end up bald eventually when we're dead. As for weird balding, just shave your hair completely once the transplants are no longer viable and you're back where you started. In the meantime you will have solved baldness and you can discover hundreds of other reasons why foids will reject you
My problems with women were still there when I had hair so that's a thing. But lookswise balding is definitely a big failo

1. I wasn't able to get laid even with full hair
2. Been on 7 dates but they're didn't get me closer to sex. It was either frendzone or just bye forever
3. I prefer keeping a low profile

That's the correct answer tbh. Being willing to spend thousands of dollars and mutilate yourself to try to please foids better aesthetically is cucked. Sorry, surgerycels.
I think it's kinda cucked, but still better than spending money on prostitutes, for example.

According to OP it costs just like an average car kek :feelsautistic::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
You can look up how much it costs. Depends on how bald you are and how many grafts you need.

Imagine paying $30k for hair transplant, going through all that shit and then still getting no interest from foids.

1. I plan to, but the plandemic has put this on hiatus. Plus they are $15k minimum.

2. Yes. I was. It was my main good feature, my thick jet black hair. It was after norwooding I realized holo effect is real. I wouldn't be incel if I was still norwood 0 or 1.

3. I wish I was 6'4 and royalty maxxed too.