Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Question.

SocietyFucker1492

SocietyFucker1492

Recruit
★★
Why is this forum so dead? Sometimes I have to wait a full week fr any new content to be uploaded. I know I'm not the most active user on this site, but I would like more engagement.

Normally it's really dead on Tuesdays and Wednesdays for some reason. Probably because all the feds are too busy doing something else.

I got a message asking if I wanted to join another site. I haven't accepted yet? Is it safe? I'm not sure if I got it here or on basedspace.

most new posts come in the form of replies of slightly old threads

I only really ever get on when I see a retarded couple or something that makes me mad. sites a good place to release anger.

everyone leaves when you log on OP

I only really ever get on when I see a retarded couple or something that makes me mad. sites a good place to release anger.
tbh, I do that as well, there is nothing interesting I can post most days.

I only post here when I have a retard thought brewing or workshopped poems to post.

I feel like there isn't too much to delve into regarding the blackpill. All the braincels have created the must-read stuff, so we just sorta chill out and troll each other.

I got a message asking if I wanted to join another site. I haven't accepted yet? Is it safe? I'm not sure if I got it here or on basedspace.
Report the message so the moppers can mop up their mess.
@Master said that other forums that aren't his aren't allowed on this website.

Report the message so the moppers can mop up their mess.
@Master said that other forums that aren't his aren't allowed on this website.
NVM I got it on another site.