Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Question

Should I make the post

• yes you should

Votes: 17 94.4%
  • no you should not

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
clocked

clocked

109 IQ genius
★★★★★
I plan on making another entry into the IT Exposed series.

shes not incredibly active on IT but is on r/witchesvspatriarchy and actively proves the blackpill. is it worth posting?

shes not incredibly active on IT but is on r/witchesvspatriarchy and actively proves the blackpill. is it worth posting?
by proves the blackpill i mean inadvertently, of course

Pls do. I love your posts

IMG 0156
hERe she is

Her looksmatch is six feet under
she also has a bf (yes i have confirmed it and he is way better than her, ltn) who she cucked publicly on facebook

she also has a bf (yes i have confirmed it and he is way better than her, ltn) who she cucked publicly on facebook
Tutorial mode in action

These retards never say anything new. Plus calling yourself a witch just furthers my opinion that you're a fucking nut case. This bitch probably does wicca.

These retards never say anything new. Plus calling yourself a witch just furthers my opinion that you're a fucking nut case. This bitch probably does wicca.
she has forum posts mentioning wicca