Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Question

Would you meet up with a girl you met on Reddit for the purpose of sex?

• Yes

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 15 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
R

robertgeronim0

Banned
-
They have subreddits where you can potentially meet up with people for the purpose of sexual intercourse.

id be too paranoid in fear that it would be a federal agent

It's likely a fed or some gangsters who will try to extort you for money. If it's not those 2, then it's a hookup (where if you're a trucel you will get rejected once she knows what you look like) with a slut who does this kind of stuff online, which means you'll probably get STDs. Plus, it's a normie thing to do.

It's likely a fed or some gangsters who will try to extort you for money. If it's not those 2, then it's a hookup (where if you're a trucel you will get rejected once she knows what you look like) with a slut who does this kind of stuff online, which means you'll probably get STDs. Plus, it's a normie thing to do.

Most likely to be a man.

No because there's a very good chance that "girl" has a dick

Reddit pussy is gonna ruin your life that would be way worse than any fucking dating app

No thanks, I'd rather not

Yes, why are you asking? Do you have such an opportunity? :chad::banhammer:

Either a tranny or a federal agent pick your poison

They have subreddits where you can potentially meet up with people for the purpose of sexual intercourse.
It exists, although most "women" on there are either feds or gay dudes. If you do so happen to stumble upon a real girl she will ask you for a photo early on and will block you as soon as she sees you're not a chad. There are so many horny dudes on there and so few women, the women just get the best looking guys that message them, which most likely won't be you as you have an account on this site.

It exists, although most "women" on there are either feds or gay dudes. If you do so happen to stumble upon a real girl she will ask you for a photo early on and will block you as soon as she sees you're not a chad. There are so many horny dudes on there and so few women, the women just get the best looking guys that message them, which most likely won't be you as you have an account on this site.
I had a friend who got sex from there and they were both virgins.

Every foid on reddit I have seen that is not promoting an onlyfans or something is actually usually pretty ugly

Also to keep it simple since most brocels know what I mean, I dont just want random sex with some random foid