Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Question?

G

Galaxy

Banned
-
What is your opinion on women who don't have interest in men? Like asexual girls, lesbians, etc?

They're only asexual when chad isn't around.

They’re just waiting for chad while using that to repel normies

asexual women? trust me if she saw a chad she would need to change them draws

One of my black pill threads answers your question: https://incels.is/threads/women-claiming-to-be-asexual.22984/

Here's one of these cases of a woman BSing with the whole asexuality thing.

PAY-Sandra-Bellamy.jpg

"Sandra Bellamy, 39, describes herself as a "heteroromantic asexual" and says she will only date men who look like John Travolta's character in Grease."

Last edited:
I don't know, I mean, they definitely exist. I'm indifferent towards them I guess. I think some of them fake being those things to be 'quirky' though.

Some women are hyper selective. Most will settle for the top 20%. Other will settle for the top 0.0002% who will never be interested in them.

No such thing as lesbians/asexual. Once they get a taste of Chad/Tyrone's cock they become instantly hooked.

No.
Such.
Thing.
I think there is such a thing but 99.999999999999999999% of them are lying about it. But I can imagine that some asexual females do exist somewhere (Too rare to even notice it)

I receive contempt from women regardless of sexual orientation.

Asexual girls are only asexual because they have never seen a Chad.

They're also degenerates by the way. Well, lesbians, bisexuals, etc.

Asexual girls are only asexual because they have never seen a Chad.

honestly now that I think about it, where are all the asexual men? maybe you're right and it's just made up

They don't exist in practical terms. The truly asexual are on the far fringes of nature and are damaged/mentally ill. Severely schizoid people, for example.

honestly now that I think about it, where are all the asexual men? maybe you're right and it's just made up
The asexual men are 99.999999% unattractive men but they still mog me.

They don't exist in practical terms. The truly asexual are on the far fringes of nature and are damaged/mentally ill. Severely schizoid people, for example.

yeah man, for sure. I've never met a legit asexual person irl they're very rare