Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

question

RedKings

RedKings

find a better cope OP
-
fedora's how do you feel about them?

would you wear

When I was younger I wore one. Kinda gay tbh

wearing a fedora is a failo if you're an ugly male

They are ok but I never wear hats

I would say that in order for it to not be "cringe" you have to wear an outfit that makes sense with it but the truth is is that no matter what you wear as an ugly male its "cringe". If you dress blandly its seen as "cringe" and normies will say you dress very boring and bland which means you have a "bad personality". If you dress in fashionable clothing you are seen as "cringe" since you are "trying too hard". If you dress in weird/unique clothes you are seen as "cringe" because its not normal and you will be accused of being "a hipster trying too hard to be different". If you dress in anything normies will find a reason for why its ugly and bad taste and somehow reflects on who you are as a person without acknowledging that they have a problem with your looks and not your clothes.

So fedoras are fine they are just hated now because of the stereotype and normies base all their opinions on group think.

i feel like fedora's these days are seen as something school shooters wear

No, I wear baseball caps, especially nowadays, that I've started balding.

I've only worn one once in my life and it was when I was around the age of 8 when I bought a lighting mcqueen fedora which I only wore once to a restaurant.
Never again.