Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Question

Absolutezer0

Absolutezer0

Recruit
★★★
I have a question for whites. How were your experiences in predominantly white schools, compared to (((diverse))) schools?

I only atended all white schools. They sucked dick tbh. But that's roasties fault.

I only atended all white schools. They sucked dick tbh. But that's roasties fault.
Ah ok. I'm a nigcel. So you already know the type of school I go to and the bullshit that I see on a daily basis.

i went to whiteschool and i hated it. it was mostly me and the ethnics sticking together

i had only one nigger at my school during my 11 years of schooling...

Never was in only white schools but in my schools there was always less niggers :feelstrash:

I went to a predominately white school but I had some Asian friends. We would call each other niggers - all in good humour.

How was his behavior?

The nigger in my majority white school was a massive Chad with a huge chip on his shoulder.

He never gave me any problems but still he was one of those detestable nigger narcissists that one cannot help but hate.

He gave off the aura that he thought he was better than everyone and I do mean EVERYONE from his fellow Chads to the lowliest of incels to the teaching/school staff itself this nigger was something else.

And look I get it, its normal for a member of an opposite race coming into a majority other race environment to want to appear strong and show some dominance and some pride as in a “don’t mess with me” survival mechanism, etc but this was more than that based black OP.

This nigger again was just one of those arrogant narcissistic type of bastards that desperately needed someone to come along and bitch slap him back into reality and off of the clouds or pedastal he put himself on.