Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Question: Who is making all these recordings?

JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Overlord
★★★★★
I'm wondering (as the explination has seemingly been skipped) in the live video coverage of Depp/Heard court trial, who is making these long close-range audio recordings of them fighting? Quite a few have been presented in court. And its also weird that they are of such good quality. Nobody in the trail explains the origin. Were they simply recording each other for each fight ? Wtf..

[UWSL]Tagging a few people who might be following it, but anyone who has an idea or explination please chime in..[/UWSL]

@CCPcel
[UWSL]@NBAYoungBoy @ldargoblin @subzero[/UWSL]

Last edited:
If you follow that crap you should kill yourself

not following that shit lol

They are probably selling rights for broadcasting. I hope they both break their necks and die.

If you follow that crap you should kill yourself
Don't be ridiculous. It's a somewhat interesting legal proceeding. I've watched a few clips.

Last edited:
They are probably selling rights for broadcasting.
Yeah but, who makes recordings of themselves fighting like this? What, did they just happen to start recording when they fought? :feelshehe:
I hope they both break their necks and die.
They are both sick no doubt.

Yeah but, who makes recordings of themselves fighting like this? What, did they just happen to start recording when they fought? :feelshehe:

They are both sick no doubt.
Its probably staged.

civil cases are boring
True. Ive been looking at the summary some Youtubers have done, and they have clips of the longer footage. But dude, any trail can be boring at times. Even criminal trials. But if you want to know how they work one has observe it.

By those two, their careers are declining so they did it for fame and money.
Hmm. Possible. But idk. A trail is so unpleasant to sit through that for people like them(Depp especially), there are easier ways. Anyways who knows. Just a small curiosity.

Last edited:
@Linesnap99 - chill out. I get it. You're not following it. But don't pretend like it's any different than what 90% of the crap people on this forum might follow. Just look at the thread titles over the course of any length of time.

@racoon4 -if you don't have an answer. No problem. Don't be a jackass. Fuck off.

Last edited:
tbh if you follow any of it

Tvwatchers

Why was us following Cucked Smith and Chris Rock at Oscars any different ?

It wasn't any different. It's still mainstream mass media. A distraction. Just tune out and focus on things that make you happy. That's what I try to do anyway.

It wasn't any different. It's still mainstream mass media. A distraction.
I'm not interested in what the mass media says about it. That's TV news. I'm watching the summaries or the direct camera in the courtroom. There is no commentary from mainstream journalist or TV anchors.
Just tune out and focus on things that make you happy. That's what I try to do anyway.
Trust me, I do. But[UWSL] every now and then, one needs to gauge things. I want to see whether the court system is still working in America and/or if it's been completely corrupted by SJW influence/logic When the jury decides we'll know how badly the court system is effected or not.[/UWSL]

Last edited:
I saw a clip on isntagram reels. Johnny Depp recorded it. It is staged. They're all staged. Jew media.

I saw a clip on isntagram reels. Johnny Depp recorded it. It is staged. They're all staged. Jew media.
He recorded every fight they had over a 4 year period ? :feelshehe:. Okay..maybe could be. Someone did. I figure they were too busy hitting each other to record it but eh. I see why people think it's odd though. Very convenient for the trial. A little too convenient.

@Linesnap99 - chill out. I get it. You're not following it. But don't pretend like it's any different than what 90% of the crap people on this forum might follow. Just look at the thread titles over the course of any length of time.
you are free to follow it, its a free market after all, but you should know they are sexhavers chad and stacy.

you are free to follow it, its a free market after all,
Thanks for your permission:feelsclown:
but you should know they are sexhavers chad and stacy.
Brocel. 3 out of every 5 posts on this forum is someone asking, wondering about, worshipping or interested in what sexhavers are doing. I'm only interested in whether or not the legal proceeding is done without significant SJW or leftist ideological influence. And so far, it seems that in Fairfax VA, they are handling it well. The recordings are just weird as hell.

I admitted it already!

Stop rubbing it in...

when it became clear that divorce was imminent they probably both started setting up hidden recording devices to get dirt on the other

I admitted it already!

Stop rubbing it in...
It was you Emba ji ? You were hiding in Amber Heard's panties and making the recordings ? :feelsahh:

when it became clear that divorce was imminent they probably both started setting up hidden recording devices to get dirt on the other
Yeah that's what I think too. Seriously, what's a bit frustrating is that tax payer money is going towards this !

Yes, they mentioned it in one of the videos.
Oh. Well I just have missed hence i asked. And now I got the answer. Can't sit through enough of that time waste to figure it out..

Did they specifically say that it was Heard and Depo recording themselves over few years?

Oh. Well I just have missed hence i asked. And now I got the answer. Can't sit through enough of that time waste to figure it out..

Did they specifically say that it was Heard and Depo recording themselves over few years?
I don't remember the details, but I think Depp said, after a few fights, that he told Heard he was going to start recording their fights, and then Heard said she'd start recording, too, and then things went from there.

I don't remember the details, but I think Depp said, after a few fights, that he told Heard he was going to start recording their fights, and then Heard said she'd start recording, too, and then things went from there.
Makes sense.

The Jury to return a verdict by Tuesday. But they'll need longer. Both are high smv scum but just so the "victims of abuse" crowd can take a big hit, I hope the JewJury returns win verdict for Depp !

Well, it's a good day for the MRA. We finally have a case of a man getting justice.

That said, I didn't watch a second of it. I just wanted JD to win by a fair margin. Which it seems he did. That's all.

I think AH wanted to film the fights and use them against him but she really has no convincing evidence so can fuck right off the femturdcel.

Well, it's a good day for the MRA. We finally have a case of a man getting justice.

That said, I didn't watch a second of it. I just wanted JD to win by a fair margin. Which it seems he did. That's all.

I think AH wanted to film the fights and use them against him but she really has no convincing evidence so can fuck right off the femturdcel.
She will probably try to get around making the payment, re-rally the Woke Mafia and appeal...

Screenshot 2022 07 09 12 23 31 51

Well there you have it. The bitch is unable to PAY UP (as expected) and Depp is rumoured to be talking about letting her off the hook for it.. if this s true, after all that, what a Cuck. :soy:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back