Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Question to Wizardcels

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
What is the most brutal thing did you experience?

What is the most brutal thing did you experience?
Everything, as a thirty year old about to be 31, life just has been :blackpill: and it never began for me. I one time slit my throat with a pencil, which didn’t cut. Then I told my parents I was just mad and I chose not to get help, later the next school day, no one noticed. They didn’t care except a Tyrone which he was cool but he was shocked and asked me why, I broke down and lost my shit. I can’t believe the only person who cared was someone better than me and was disappointed. Life has been shit since

When everyone gets married and have kids, and you still live like a kid, and everyone thinks it's your choice and fault.

When everyone gets married and have kids, and you still live like a kid, and everyone thinks it's your choice and fault.
Same, that’s what makes it worse

I'm not a wizard cel but mentally i am a wizard cel, and the worst experience was probably when I jerked off one time and it made my dick stopped working, now going on 4 years of not being horny lol.

I'm not a wizard cel but mentally i am a wizard cel, and the worst experience was probably when I jerked off one time and it made my dick stopped working, now going on 4 years of not being horny lol.
I don’t know if you’re joking about the d thing but being mentally I’ll really sucks, as a schizophrenic I know

I don’t know if you’re joking about the d thing but being mentally I’ll really sucks, as a schizophrenic I know
I'm not joking it really happened

I'm not joking it really happened
Holly shit, I really feel bad for you. Have you tried supplements and stuff. If you are taking meds I’d get rid of those shit mental pills. I feel bad and hope that gets better bro. What mental disorder do you have?

Isn't that just some :bluepill: shit tho?

In highschool Chad told me in front of the whole class that I'm the kind of guy who will molest little children in the future.

When I told my crush that I have a crush on her, she literally started crying and ran away (I know it reads like a larp, but it really happened).

In highschool Chad told me in front of the whole class that I'm the kind of guy who will molest little children in the future.

When I told my crush that I have a crush on her, she literally started crying and ran away (I know it reads like a larp, but it really happened).
That’s just bullshit on that chads part. Maybe he got syphilis or something. As for Stacy she probably got stuck with a beta provider but a :blackpill: is she’s cucking him. Damn everything is over, I’m just learning this

When my own mother chose some random Chad she met online over me. I still remember him trying to subtly threaten me physically in my own home that I was paying the rent for and she just sat there not even looking. She didn't care as long as she was getting on that dick while I was wageslaving every day. That was the one blackpill that cracked me permanently, when your own mother would still happily choose Chad over her own son that has done so much for her.

Loneliness
I started talking to myself, i do that even when iam outside :feelscry:

Holly shit, I really feel bad for you. Have you tried supplements and stuff. If you are taking meds I’d get rid of those shit mental pills. I feel bad and hope that gets better bro. What mental disorder do you have?
I don't take meds, and no i haven't tried testosterone or anything because i like having a clear mind, plus i dont have the money for treatment. I tried naturally fixing it but it doesn't seem to work. I'm permanetly like this. The only thing i havent tried yet is going 30 days without fapping or taking testosterone. That might fix it, but my dick is desenetized too so i'm permanetely incel. Not sure until i take the test and see what happens. Probably wont though. I enjoy not being "horny" and sex obsessed. This is why i became an "incel" Mental disorder? probably all of them, i've been through so many

Last edited:
When my own mother chose some random Chad she met online over me. I still remember him trying to subtly threaten me physically in my own home that I was paying the rent for and she just sat there not even looking. She didn't care as long as she was getting on that dick while I was wageslaving every day. That was the one blackpill that cracked me permanently, when your own mother would still happily choose Chad over her own son that has done so much for her.
Oh my god :feelscry:

I don't take meds, and no i haven't tried testosterone or anything because i like having a clear mind, plus i dont have the money for treatment. I tried naturally fixing it but it doesn't seem to work. I'm permanetly like this. The only thing i havent tried yet is going 30 days without fapping or taking testosterone, that might fix it, but my dick is desenetized too. So i'm permanetely incel. This is why i became an "incel" Mental disorder? probably all of them, i've been through so many
That sucks. I have quite a bit of disorders too. You are swallowing a bad dick pill. I hope you find a cope, life is cope unless you rope

That sucks. I have quite a bit of disorders too. You are swallowing a bad dick pill. I hope you find a cope, life is cope unless you rope
I didn't swallow a dick pill, it swallowed me.