Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Question to turkcels

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
Do you consider yourself europeans? Do you consider yourself whites?

Who are you then? I ve seen turks they looked very european.
It depends. we have people migrated from balkans and caucasia. but if I talk about ethnic Turks,then i'd say we are caucasoid-mongoloid mixture

Bro no.
Its weird tbh. I consider turks ethnic, im half ethnic half ehite but i have an ethnic phenotype.

It depends. we have people migrated from balkans and caucasia. but if I talk about ethnic Turks,then i'd say we are caucasoid-mongoloid mixture
Im curious what overage Turk thinks about Greese. Are you rivals?
And who is your alies? Do you feel yourself alone as nation?
Bro no.
Its weird tbh. I consider turks ethnic, im half ethnic half ehite but i have an ethnic phenotype.
So you dont identify yourself racialy? Half this half that

Who are you then? I ve seen turks they looked very european.
Majority of ethnic turks in turkey belongs to Oghuz branch of turkic family and our homeland is transoxiana where we mixed with persians, I myself took DNA test(ftdna,family ancestry) and ethnically close to turkmens of turkmenistan,afghanistan,and some kazakh matches I got.

the funny thing is my dad line is mongoloid looking but with blue eyes and blonde but we don't have any european match,so it was probably result of mixing with indo european invaders in central asia

I'm racially turkmen and my family is one of the last clans in anatolia that still nomads
Im curious what overage Turk thinks about Greese. Are you rivals?
And who is your alies? Do you feel yourself alone as nation?
No tbh i dont care about rivality i know some greeks irl and nice people overall,past is past who cares anymore

Majority of ethnic turks in turkey belongs to Oghuz branch of turkic family and our homeland is transoxiana where we mixed with persians, I myself took DNA test(ftdna,family ancestry) and ethnically close to turkmens of turkmenistan,afghanistan,and some kazakh matches I got.

the funny thing is my dad line is mongoloid looking but with blue eyes and blonde but we don't have any european match,so it was probably result of mixing with indo european invaders in central asia

I'm racially turkmen and my family is one of the last clans in anatolia that still nomads
Blond mongoloids with blue eyes ! Very interesting. Yeas probably your ancestors mixed with north pakistan tribe wich is all blond and blue eyed.

Blond mongoloids with blue eyes ! Very interesting. Yeas probably your ancestors mixed with north pakistan tribe wich is all blond and blue eyed.
no,this north pakistan tribe is actually a result of mixing
as well

no,this north pakistan tribe is actually a result of mixing
as well
Some pakistanie with whom i talked about this tribe , told me that they came from north europe thousands years ago.

Some pakistanie with whom i talked about this tribe , told me that they came from north europe thousands years ago.
yes,Indo europeans genetically changed shape of the known world at the time tbh so many locals mixed with them and some people still remains today
I can show my population Approximation List(both ancient and modern) if you PM me

Last edited:
my family is one of the last clans in anatolia that still nomads
Do you live in yurt?

ours is different lol and it is not called yurt,i dont live in it but I stay there when i visit my relatives in summer
You live very romantic life then. You are lucky

You live very romantic life then. You are lucky
It was better in my childhood but not now,everything is suifuel but i consider myself lucky for not living in big city

It was better in my childhood but not now,everything is suifuel but i consider myself lucky for not living in big city
idk why but i feel depressed when im out of my city. I love it tbh.

Yeas big cities are hell on earth for incels. Especialy malls.

Knajjd is basically a white turkroach

turks, italians, portugese, spanish and greeks are seen as ethnics by most foids today. They only see nordic guys as white

turks, italians, portugese, spanish and greeks are seen as ethnics by most foids today. They only see nordic guys as white
It is true but Italy used to be white country too when Mussolini was there until they lost war and got Cucked too.

It is true but Italy used to be white country too when Mussolini was there until they lost war and got Cucked too.
North italians are still nord looking

go to south italy they look like arabs

and germanics and brits
United Cuckdom, especially England has become a Nigger country just like France. I feel sorry for the white people living there. Germanistan is invaded by Arabs and Turks. White people are dying out.

it's over for non nordics
I see so many ethnics with white blonde women in Netherlands and West Germany.

United Cuckdom has become a Nigger country just like France. I feel sorry for the white people living there. Germanistan is invaded by Arabs and Turks. White people are dying out.
something must be done about this.

something must be done about this.
It's actually pretty easy. Just remove women rights so they cannot vote for Cucked leftist and feminist partys. They are responsible for all wars and Cuckery that is today.

Alexander the greats army settled in different areas of his empire. That could be where they get the blue eye gene from. I know there's similar attributes in parts of China, which they think are ancestors from his army.

It's actually pretty easy. Just remove women rights so they cannot vote for Cucked leftist and feminist partys. They are responsible for all wars and Cuckery that is today.
You also need to create more children tbh. Your fertility rates have fallen low

In Nazi Germany there used to be a white only semen donation to fertilize white german women to reproduce Aryan children. Whitecels of today need this very bad.
yeah its a good thing it exists. However I think reproducing children through sperm donations counters the natural state of things.

yeah its a good thing it exists. However I think reproducing children through sperm donations counters the natural state of things.
If today is what the natural state is like, then natural state can suck my dick.