Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Question to the richcels out there

EeEcel

EeEcel

Officer
★★★
Do u have any poorfag friends?
Or u are keeping a strict economic class hygiene?

what qualifies as richcel

Good question but I have to ask this:

What is your cut off for richceldom? as in what is the minimum household yearly/salary income needed to be considered a richcel
what qualifies as richcel

im a middleclass cel, i have only middleclass freinds only know a few poor people from shitty neighborhoods

I feel like richcels would unknowingly betabux their way "out of inceldom" .... hmmm.....

I am a poorcel, would give anything to be richcel.(Would be finally slapping bitches in their horrible face without getting arrested)

Friends don't know im richcel.

i'd say a richcel is like 300k+ per year i guess. Anyway i'm poor as fuck and im lucky if i eat something other than the same fucking bag of pasta for dinner so i wouldn't know

I don't have any friends. I used to have schoolmate friends but I ghosted them all when I graduated into quarantine and didn't have to see them. It is hard to make poorfag friends when you are around richfags all day, they were all upper class. I don't care if a dude's poor because most people get money by cucking to the clown world but most poorfags don't have any class

i'd say a richcel is like 300k+ per year i guess. Anyway i'm poor as fuck and im lucky if i eat something other than the same fucking bag of pasta for dinner so i wouldn't know
depends on where u from tbh