Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Question to Swisscels GTFIH

Johny.speiz

Johny.speiz

Incel revolution
★★★★
I lived there a while ago,

I remember mostly, the STASI social security, and the drug dealers that where everywhere in city-centers, mostly Africans, selling it in total impunity, after dusk till dawn. High cost of life and general consumers products, even though VAT is much lower than in EU. Funny thing is that many similar things were cheaper in Poland with 23% VAT, than in Switzerland with 7,6%. Radars and car chasing everywhere, with very high fines. High costs of train tickets.

More positively, there was always a very low unemployment rate, the country is in big part beautiful, landscapes are astonishing, skying, mountain hiking, you can reach all these places in less than an hour, generally, as distances are very low and the transportation infrastructure is very good, for cars or trains/buses - which I liked a lot. The country seemed to be very organized, and people were generally reserved, but very few were rude to me.

I read stats that Switzerland is one of the most immigration country in the world, with an average of 80'000 to 100'000 new immigrants each year, WOW, for such a small country! They are mostly non-European and "refugees", but there is also quite a lot of people from EU, either they work as commuting borderers, or establish there. I'm curious how they manage all this immigration? Do they build everywhere new buildings? If not that much, I'm quite sure that the rentals and the price of real estate have skyrocketed.

Foids were quite reserved and direct at rejecting you, but when I lived there most didn't even put makeups (or very light ones) and didn't wear slut clothes, unlike now in Poland.

How has it changed?
How is life now there?

Never been there, but they can afford high numbers of immigration because prices for everything are so high. When the immigrants realise they can't afford it, and have no access to well paying jobs, they move out.

I never been to there but nature seems cool

Its nice but fun fact;(((they))) get tax from literally everything, even csgo trading.

Its nice but fun fact;(((they))) get tax from literally everything, even csgo trading.
You mean Switzerland?

If the case, good for them.

It's also a country were the taxes and VAT are one of the lowest in Europe.

Oh, i mean Sweden, sorry for the mistake.
Don't worry many people confuse Switzerland with Sweden, especially non-European, but some ignorant Europeans too ;).