Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Question to soys and females.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
Before throwing your mantras 'blame yourself only' etc. ask yourself. Do any of those popular high school and college jocks who got the best females ( and the others only dreamed about having such boyfriends ) ever 'self-reflected'? Do they ever thought "oh, yesterday I bullied this pathetic four-eyed geek, maybe there is something wrong with me?". "Oh, I beat this weakling in the changing room, I need to work on my horrible personality, otherwise no girl will like me".
Being assholes didn't prevented them from getting a pussy, and you know it.

blame yourself only
They use that to say "not my problem" its easer to blame internal circumstances than to admit entire system is fucked up by hypergamy.

Before throwing your mantras 'blame yourself only' etc. ask yourself. Do any of those popular high school and college jocks who got the best females ( and the others only dreamed about having such boyfriends ) ever 'self-reflected'? Do they ever thought "oh, yesterday I bullied this pathetic four-eyed geek, maybe there is something wrong with me?". "Oh, I beat this weakling in the changing room, I need to work on my horrible personality, otherwise no girl will like me".
Being assholes didn't prevented them from getting a pussy, and you know it.
No one cares. I hope one day you will all stop entertaining those retards at IT.
One can only dream...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back