Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Question to russians do bollywood actors get recognition

J

Justice

Veteran
Apparently russians used to watch bollywood and Indian celebs were famous there.

GSN2C-wW0AAliXv

@supersoldier @NorthernWind

As a Russian, I would say no. In the Soviet Union, any American cinema was banned, so Indian films were played, but already in the 1990s video salons began to play Rambo and Terminator and other popular American action films. As a Russian, I do not know anything about Bollywood, even about India, most Russians only know about the fact that there are castes and that Indian tea with elephant on the package was sold in Russian stores under the USSR.

@wereq another proof that UP cels are fakecels. Amitabh Bachchan was from UP, just go to Russia fakecel :feelsseriously:

As a Russian, I would say no. In the Soviet Union, any American cinema was banned, so Indian films were played, but already in the 1990s video salons began to play Rambo and Terminator and other popular American action films. As a Russian, I do not know anything about Bollywood, even about India, most Russians only know about the fact that there are castes and that Indian tea with elephant on the package was sold in Russian stores under the USSR.

Do russians see India in a positive light? How does the media portray India?

Rather, as a meme, that a cow is a sacred animal there, that there is a caste system, that Mowgli's actions took place in India. India's image is quite neutral in a slightly positive way, due to the fact that the Modi government did not condemn the war against Ukraine at the UN.

Rather, as a meme, that a cow is a sacred animal there, that there is a caste system, that Mowgli's actions took place in India. India's image is quite neutral in a slightly positive way, due to the fact that the Modi government did not condemn the war against Ukraine at the UN.

Who is mowgli?

STFU you troll.
I used to hate cow belters but know I realized you are the biggest fakecels. I hate you even more now :feelsree:

@wereq another proof that UP cels are fakecels. Amitabh Bachchan was from UP, just go to Russia fakecel :feelsseriously:
Everyone is fakecel for you
Stupid fellow

I used to hate cow belters but know I realized you are the biggest fakecels. I hate you even more now :feelsree:
Regardless of our race, ethnicity, and socioeconomic background, we're all suffering mang. We are all incels. :smonk::smonk::feelscry::feelscry:

True
Ugliest people we are
Yes, ugliest shortest least achieving South Indians since 2000 years, and even any small achievements we have are only from castes like Kammas and Reddys. Brutal Telugu pill :feelsrope:

Yes, ugliest shortest least achieving South Indians since 2000 years, and even any small achievements we have are only from castes like Kammas and Reddys. Brutal Telugu pill :feelsrope:
I always noticed how different we are from other southies
Especially the nose and lips

Too thick and wide

I always noticed how different we are from other southies
Especially the nose and lips

Too thick and wide
We are low IQ and retardedly crippled, we need to mix with other South Indians to save our bloodlines

We are low IQ and retardedly crippled, we need to mix with other South Indians to save our bloodlines
Mallus will save my bloodline

oh yes russian lady love hindu boy very much sir, the head bobbling the cs degrees, gets em all wet

There is not much difference between your ethnicity and other curry ethnicities. We are all uggos and shitskins. We are all dark, weak, and subhuman.

There is not much difference between your ethnicity and other curry ethnicities. We are all uggos and shitskins. We are all dark, weak, and subhuman.
I agree, except for Tamils and Mallus. They aren't even really curries, none of curry stereotypes apply to them because they look like niggers. They are Highest IQ Highest T Tyrones.

Race mixxing with them will liberate us from our shitty genetics, because Tamil genes are dominant
Cherrypicked. These are actresses not average Tamil foid. Average Tamil foid is like any other curry foid.
No Bro, I went to a school with many Tamil foids. All the my Tamil foid classmates glowed like bight Moon :ahegao: in dark sky the rest of Telugu and North Indian whores were :feelspuke:

Last edited:
I agree, except for Tamils and Mallus. They aren't even really curries, none of curry stereotypes apply to them because they look like niggers. They are Highest IQ Highest T Tyrones.

Race mixxing with them will liberate us from our shitty genetics, because Tamil genes are dominant