Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Question to muslimcels

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
Was it difficult to you to accept the fact that God is out of rich of human understanding?

And was it difficult to you to accept the idea that you have to serve to God whose purpose is unknown?

@angrycurrycel @Weeb25 the little clown has been released from his cage

God is testing us, I ask God for patience to guide me through this hell on earth.

Id love to see the answers ppl give on this thread

Was it difficult to you to accept the fact that God is out of rich of human understanding?

And was it difficult to you to accept the idea that you have to serve to God whose purpose is unknown?
Not a Muslimcel but to imply God is out of the reach of human understanding is asinine. Read the Aristotelian proof on the existence of God.

Not a Muslimcel but to imply God is out of the reach of human understanding is asinine. Read the Aristotelian proof on the existence of God.
Aristotel is a joke. He was a mundane silly shallow fag.

God is testing us with unattractiveness. God is testing chad to not fornicate and hold only 1 wife.

God is testing us with unattractiveness. God is testing chad to not fornicate and hold only 1 wife.

I dont think that that he is interested in us at all.

God exists in some different way.
Perception of God is false for majority of people.

Existence of God reveals itself in the moment of sheer horror.

Aye that's fair enough. If I'm sitting in a fox hole about to face an onslaught you can guarantee I'll be believing in God. That doesn't make him real tho. I'd like to believe there is a greater creator, however I'm agnostic and think organised religion is a lot of nonsense.

At least you guys get the 72 virgins after you go ER.

I'm not muslim so idk

Not finna get fatwad and blown up... :worryfeels::feelstrash::feelsmega: