Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Question to medcels about moles.

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
I know there are few incels that study medicine so I wanted to ask if it's normal to have fuckton of moles? JUST ON MY RIGHT ARM I have over 50 of them, on my whole body there are probably around 400 or even more. Should I check this with a dermatologist? I heard moles appear naturally from sun but I have most of them in places that never see sunlight.

Also I just checked prices of mole removal and holy shit it's MINIMUM of 150$ per mole, so I would have to spend 30k bucks to remove just half of them. FUCK FUCK FUYKCK

Hi fellow molecel ... Of course its not normal to have so many moles just look at other people. Theres nothing i hated more than moles and got the biggest of them removed ( very good decision) Like 18 in Total... should have done this much earlier.. when you remove a lot in one session i belive they give very good discounts ( they did for me)

Hi fellow molecel ... Of course its not normal to have so many moles just look at other people. Theres nothing i hated more than moles and got the biggest of them removed ( very good decision) Like 18 in Total... should have done this much earlier.. when you remove a lot in one session i belive they give very good discounts ( they did for me)
Thanks for answer friend, how much did it cost you in total? And did you remove any on your face? Are there any visible scars left after removal?

I had 2 removal "sets" 10 years apart now... so i dont remember the price from back then but this year I had 8 removed ( Laser) and paid ~500€ even though they said 1 mole is 125€.
The results are absolute blasts for me thats why i went to the same clinic again and got 2 on the face and 2 on the side of the head removed. The skin is a little different at those spots of course but like 98% less visible than a mole before.. depends on the size of course.

I had 2 removal "sets" 10 years apart now... so i dont remember the price from back then but this year I had 8 removed ( Laser) and paid ~500€ even though they said 1 mole is 125€.
The results are absolute blasts for me thats why i went to the same clinic again and got 2 on the face and 2 on the side of the head removed. The skin is a little different at those spots of course but like 98% less visible than a mole before.. depends on the size of course.
Nice, I’ll do the same if I ever moneymaxx.