Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Question to IT

• Thread starter Deleted member 26140
  • Start date
Deleted member 26140

Deleted member 26140

KHHV Supremacist
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/hvhdl2/respecting_human_beings_is_a_normal_thing_to_do/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

If respecting women won't get me laid (as you admit yourselves), then why should I do it?

Also this comment is hilarious:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/hvhdl2/respecting_human_beings_is_a_normal_thing_to_do/fythwef?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

"you wouldnt like if you were treated like shit"

Notice how she uses an unreal conditional clause, implying that we aren't being treated like shit. Breaking news: We are!

Last edited:
Respecting human beings is a normal thing to do in your opinion

Im a woman respecter

Chad doesn't respect them, but he gets pussy.

Hmmm why is that? Better investigate. :feelswhere:

this guy thinks respecting women makes you a slayer

Foids will say this shit, and then still treat us like shit. I did nothing but respect my oneitis, and even told her I'm sorry if I ever made her feel uncomfortable, and I did everything I could to be nice and friendly with her, and then she still fucking hating me.

They just proved my point lmao.

If being respectful is 0 points and being an asshole is -100 points, you aren't getting laid either way

I will hate them if I want. They already hate me for no reason so I don’t care. What the fuck is the point of respecting foids if you don’t get anything out of it? I am not getting laid either way so I might as well treat them as what they are. A bunch of filthy animals

I respect women's right to get gunned down Saint Elliots blazing hellfire :feelshmm:

stop giving IT attention

It won't touch this.

If nothing is ever in it for me, why should i do something? Literally all it would take is one cum dumpster to give me a chance