Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Question to Asians: why are you so many of you guys so suspicious of people?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
I’ve noticed this mostly with Chinese, Koreans, and Japanese. They seem to look and act confused almost every time that I ever see them. And whenever I look at them, they look at me very stupidly and stare like confused dummies (not to offend anyone). White people usually just look away from me, give me a dirty look, or move away from me, and I never really see this type of behavior coming from Arabs, Filipinos, or Indians/Pakistanis. Why is this?

Because they fear your be be see
JK

I’ve noticed this mostly with Chinese, Koreans, and Japanese. They seem to look and act confused almost every time that I ever see them. And whenever I look at them, they look at me very stupidly and stare like confused dummies (not to offend anyone). White people usually just look away from me, give me a dirty look, or move away from me, and I never really see this type of behavior coming from Arabs, Filipinos, or Indians/Pakistanis. Why is this?
You sure they're not just squinting? They're prone to bad eye sight after all :feelswhere:

ur black lol and east asians are some of the most racist people around, my grandma literally told me to not speak to blacks unless its absolutely necessary

It is bec. of their little eyes.

It's because asians are cucked by everyone, even other asian, thus high alert mode must be maintained at all times to prevent further losses

East Asians are tiny people. You framemog them and they fear you. Filipinos are more masculine. Negritos were early inhabitants of the Philippines. They were followed by waves of Austronesian Islanders related to people far away... Madagascar to Easter Island.

You sure they're not just squinting? They're prone to bad eye sight after all :feelswhere:

could be that too.
ur black lol and east asians are some of the most racist people around, my grandma literally told me to not speak to blacks unless its absolutely necessary

are they rlly? Ik some Filipinos can be very racist but I’ve played basketball with a lot of Filipinos Arabs Indians from the hood all good genuine guys even let em say the n word tbh

are they rlly? Ik some Filipinos can be very racist but I’ve played basketball with a lot of Filipinos Arabs Indians from the hood all good genuine guys even let em say the n word tbh
i was referring to east asians specifically tbh i cant speak for seacels but they are usually less racist cus their countries are more ethnically diverse

Asians are generally the least friendly ethnicity, atleast the fob ones in the west are. They speak amongst themselves and always are in groups.

I remember when i appeared for my first class (graduate) in the US. Saw a bunch of Chinese dudes sitting together. I asked one of them something about the course and he gave me this suprised look like i had done something wrong lol.
It's because asians are cucked by everyone, even other asian, thus high alert mode must be maintained at all times to prevent further losses

Doesnt seem to be working though JFL.

Last edited:
this tbh

Asians hate blacks,because of dickmogging

and east asians are some of the most racist people around
All races are equally racist. East Asia generally doesn't have that many foreigners so showing racism is much more common.

All races are equally racist. East Asia generally doesn't have that many foreigners so showing racism is much more common.

Im not even living in East Asia JFL

I don't know i'm not asian

Youre looking into this too much.

cuz niggas be lootin and shootin

I think it's because they see them as poor or less evolved

East Asians are more hostile against darker skinned tones because they see them as poorer/lower class peasants. They see lighter skin tones in this case "whiter" skin with resources and much more success.

She has bad memories with the BBC.

it's because asians never interacted with blacks before; rarely. Also Asians have a stronger racial identity and own group preference.

East Asians are more hostile against darker skinned tones because they see them as poorer/lower class peasants. They see lighter skin tones in this case "whiter" skin with resources and much more success.

that’s pretty much how any country home to ethnics that was colonized by the Europeans feel tbh

They are bug people observe bugs very twitchy