Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Question to all the gymcels/lokxmaxing in here

JustKillMe

JustKillMe

Officer
★★★
How to lose face fatness and does your face look thinner if you lose body weight or do you have to do some exercises to your face to make it less fatter

There are no exercises to lose fat in the face. Where your body stores fat and which fat your body burns first all depends on genetics. If you lose enough weight your face will slim down. I know from experience. I can help you lose weight if you want more information

lose overall bodyfat % = less facial bodyfat
calories out>calories in

lose overall bodyfat % = less facial bodyfat
calories out>calories in
This obviously. OP, I can calculate how many calories you should be consuming to maintain a healthy weight loss and minimize the chance of yo-yo dieting. I’m just going to need some measurements.

You cant spot reduce fat with exercises, you need to reduce overall fat percentage. Build decent muscle mass with bodyweight exercises and their variations; dont consume refined rugar, dont consume alcohol and dont smoke.

Lose fat by doing cardio and try to get a clean face (no acne and pimples overall). If you can grow a decent beard you can hide your hamster cheeks.