Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Question: If you open a boiled egg in front of a bird's nest, will they attack you?

voiceoftreason

voiceoftreason

Why the long midface?
★★★★
I know this question doesn't belong here but I'm genuinely curious and I don't want to be called a retard by retarded normies.

Most bird species have a very strong sense of community, you can see this by the fact that birds usually operate in groups. From flying to feeding, there is always going to be more than one bird involved in such an activity in such a time. Birds also tend to fly in formations during long distance travel. With chickens if a fight ever breaks out the other chickens will step in to break up the fight. Chicks usually follow their mothers in a queue when travelling and there was even a case where a chicken nested an abandoned duck egg and raised the duckling that hatched from it (Cucked). Ironically enough, the term "cuck" is actually derived from the cuckoo bird whose females will usually lay eggs in the nests of other birds and let those birds take care of it's eggs.

What I'm getting at here is if I go outside and peel a boiled egg in front of a group of birds will they attack me because they see me as someone who's compromising a potential chick thus a future member of the group? Sort of like how ostriches will attack you if they catch you with one of their eggs? Do birds have that same reaction or can they tell the difference between a bird's egg and a chicken's egg?

Interesting post, im going to try and peel an egg in front of a birds nest to see what happens, worst case scenario I get my eyes pecked out

I have no clue but I’m also not willing to try it.

try it bro
Already did.
Tried an egret's nest.
A couple of them flew above me and tried to nose-dive me.
I got scared and ran back in the house.
If I were chad those fuckers would have given me their eggs :feels::feels::feels:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back