Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW [Question] How to hide sex dolls or fleshlights? (asking for a friend)

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
Like a young male living with his parents for example. How can he hide it from them if he decides to buy one?

Asking for a friend on his behalf btw. He would really appreciate an answer :)

Punch a hole in the wall, put your stuff in it, put a poster over the hole.

mine is under my clothes, but i also wash my own clothes, so.

Over if you have to hide such stuff

Put it in a shoe box in your closet

locked chest?

a fleshlight could fit in a lock box, the doll i have no idea

does your friend have a bed with a boxspring

Last edited:
I keep all of my computer cables and stuff inside a huge plastic bin. I got a small cardboard box and I keep anything I want to hide under all of the miscellaneous shit in there. The key thing is that they never look inside that box because they never use a computer, and even if they did check under the cables all they would see is a bunch of random computer parts with an unremarkable cardboard box in the corner

Damn... That would be tough!
Hmmm. :waitwhat:

A fleshlight would be way easier. So maybe you could hide that INSIDE the mattress of your bed if the mattress has a zipper around it. Or you can cut a hole in your mattress (bottom side) and stuff it in there, then put tape over the hole.
You could also hide the fleshlight in the pocket of a pair of your pants, then put your pants away and don't ever wear them. Just keep your pants as a place to hide your fleshlight... If all else fails, put your fleshlight in a ziploc bag and bury it outside!

Now for a sex doll, that's gonna be complicated... What if you tell your parents you need a place to store your clothes, then you can get a long box (like a Christmas tree box) and put your sex doll in there and put clothes on top of it? That might work. Or if you're REALLY desperate and don't mind spending money, you can rent a self-storage shed and keep your doll in there.

Put it in your pocket

FB19EF0C 1E94 43B9 84AD 5AC2B8AAC129

but with fleshlight

Punch a hole in the wall, put your stuff in it, put a poster over the hole.
Woke
Do u live near a post office. U can put it in lock box it's only $30 a month. For sex doll would be more expensive tho to store

Last edited:
The doll is your friend?
I once hid a mannequin under my bed. My mother found it whole vacuuming. I made a post about it last year, I'd have to find it.

Last edited:
Try in your closet hidden by some clothes

I had a smoke detector on my ceiling I took apart & made into a stash compartment. I bolted it back onto the ceiling + would stash my drugs in there. It had a flap I could open & close, was pretty effective hiding spot ngl :feelsokman:

I hide both of my pocket pussies in my drawer next to where i sleep. I want a sexdoll, but live with my mom, plus have no money

Use disposable tenga eggs

I have it in a under storage my bed has last door in a box with a cloth draped over it. So if you opened the box you would just think it is a clothes. Shoebox theory works though. Also have tried before inside a dakimura pillow case.

Sexdoll? Possibly in your closet, only place it will fit or under your bed if you have a high bed. All you would need is a special sliding box.

Last edited:
Simple. Dont give a fuck. Walk around your house with your fleshlight attached to your dick to assert dominance

Hide it in the coffin.