Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion [Question] How can you guys watch Anime ?

latin_elioth

latin_elioth

Hope is the worst of all evils
-
After the black-pill watching anime was incredibly difficult to watch.
Almost unbearable? I almost have a mental breakdown when I watched a scene of lunar legend Tsukihime, Anime is pure-raw suifuel.

A lot of animes circle around the thematic of "teen love", which is really something we will never experience. I am literally scared into watching "Your Name"
your-name_1.jpg

Some thematics are around how foids fall madly in love of chads and they go to great extends to please them.
Dragon Ball
Evangelion
Full Metal Panic Fumoffu
Full Metal Alchemist
Eureka 7
***CLANNAD***

Sakura Card Captor
Howl's Moving Castle

And I can go forever. All of them about love and relationships and how beautiful they are remember me what I'll never have.

How can you guys bear Anime?

Attachments

• your-name_1.jpg
    your-name_1.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 17
That's the point. Ricecels will never experience so we live vicariously through it.

Plus not all anime is about teen love.

Just 98.5%. :dafuckfeels:

watch kuuchuu buranko

By no mean I am criticizing anime, neither people who watch it. Is just that is complete suifuel
honestly, I haven't watched it for years. I just can't do it anymore.

Almost unbearable? I almost have a mental breakdown when I watched a scene of lunar legend Tsukihime, Anime is pure-raw suifuel.

A lot of animes circle around the thematic of "teen love", which is really something we will never experience. I am literally scared into watching "Your Name"
your-name_1.jpg

Some thematics are around how foids fall madly in love of chads and they go to great extends to please them.
Dragon Ball
Evangelion
Full Metal Panic Fumoffu
Full Metal Alchemist
Eureka 7
***CLANNAD***

Sakura Card Captor
Howl's Moving Castle

And I can go forever. All of them about love and relationships and how beautiful they are remember me what I'll never have.

Sorry what is that trash list apart from DBZ, Eva, FMA. I only watch god tier stuff like midori and angel's egg

The main reason why I've watched over 350 anime is autism. The secondary reason is my dick. The third reason is because I've been classically conditioned to enjoy the sound of japanese foid voices and the sight of anime girls doing cute things.

honestly, I haven't watched it for years. I just can't do it anymore.

Sorry what is that trash list apart from DBZ, Eva, FMA. I only watch god tier stuff like midori and angel's egg

I cried of rage with whit anime, watching how a Stacy gives his virginity to chad so fucking easily. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Maxresdefault

(Paradise Kiss)

And anime likes this made me suicidal
51eotH228fL AC

(Midori No Hibi)

How a foid was so in love of a guy that she literally merges with him.
I just couldn't stand the torture anymore

lmao I dont watch shitty romance anime
I watch wholesome slice of life shows about lolis

Your Name was a massive disappointment for me.

Naruto
Inuyasha
Fma
Welcome to the nhk

Most of the animes are about how the characters found meaning to their lives through relationships and human connections.

But most of us lack of meaningful relationships and are the most disconnected people.

Stay away from Re Zero. You will unironically go ER.

Last edited:
My brother forces me but I like Boku no Hero.

95%+ of anime sucks, I agree. And even the good ones have some stuff that might upset you as an incel. But anime still beats western media and all its feminist, SJW and cuckold shit.

I haven't been watching anything tbqh.

The new Netflix shit have been very hard. For examples in Kengan I like the fight scenes but scenes like this one are incredible hurtful
Io

They are not even pretending anymore. I foid was so crazy for chad and his victory that she literally strips her cloth away and run naked to fuck him :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: .

Watch spirited away instead

Maybe the Chad fantasy is blue pilled idk. There are examples of incels in important roles in many of the examples you listed though. Kururin and Roshi in Dragonball for example or Shinji the MC of Eva. I can still like characters like Goku or Misato's BF (forgot his name) even though women like them.

Maybe the Chad fantasy is blue pilled idk. There are examples of incels in important roles in many of the examples you listed though. Kururin and Roshi in Dragonball for example or Shinji the MC of Eva. I can still like characters like Goku or Misato's BF (forgot his name) even though women like them.
Shinji was not an Incel. I had every opportunity to fuck other girls

Gotta listen to humans speaking the English language or else my listening skills get rusty, and anime is simply better than jewmerican entertainment

your-name_1.jpg

Dragon Ball
Evangelion
Full Metal Panic Fumoffu
Full Metal Alchemist
Eureka 7
***CLANNAD***

Sakura Card Captor
Howl's Moving Castle

It's very easy. I just don't watch those soy animes I only watch few anime that I find interesting like Ghost in the shell movie and series/Ergo proxy/Serial Experiments Lain etc...

It's very easy. I just don't watch those soy animes I only watch few anime that I find interesting like Ghost in the shell movie and series/Ergo proxy/Serial Experiments Lain etc...
Those are classic animes, Lain and gosht in the shell are one of my favorites ones (none of then were about teen loved) ergo proxy not so much

Idk I dont watch anime, only one ive watched was death note

lmao I dont watch shitty romance anime
I watch wholesome slice of life shows about lolis
Have you seen jujutsu kaisen OP? Lots of chads die in the manga, If you exclude the fact that the anime revolves around a hugely overpowered BLUE eyed chad, the manga and the anime are pretty tight.

Those are classic animes, Lain and gosht in the shell are one of my favorites ones (none of then were about teen loved) ergo proxy not so much

The first time I watched Ergo I didn't like it either because it left me confused but when I watched it the second time I liked it a lot more because there has been a lot of little details that I missed.

Stand alone complex was probably the anime I liked the most though. Both seasons.