Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Question for wealthycels

Mugi thighs

Mugi thighs

Recruit
★★
Do you think your money significantly improves your life quality not withstanding the fact that it won't get you a gf? Is working hard to attain that excess money worth it as an incel? Does it allow for more elaborate coping, or do you think you'd be just as miserable if you were poor?

I personally want to wealthmax, bc despite it not getting me a gf/wife, I still want to mog others, as shallow as that may sound.

Asking others if something is worth it is pointless. Everyone feels differently about anything that has to do with hard work.

Some think its cope and pointless.

Others like bettering themselves and pursuing a hard goal. Its up to you in the end. People who are wealthy are usually born into it or pursued it hard enough. Becoming wealthy is not easy.

What are your goals? Do you shy away from hard work? Are you lazy?

I personally think hard work is worth it if it interests you. I live life for myself and not for the approval of others. Also im a Gorilla

Last edited:
I want to become rich to increase my social status. It's that simple

GL trying to wealthmaxx man i doubt you will unless you plan studying some advanced field for the next atleast 5 years and that would still only get you an slightly above average paying job (if you are lucky).
To answer your question, it depends how much money. And the question is kind of redundant because money can buy you anything (including happiness, anyone who disagrees is retarded) If you had enough money you could literally buy a sex island and at that point would you really care if you have like a "true gf" or not? If you think about it even chads are not truely loved. Foids only love their body or DNA, they dont give a fuck about you personally. And its the same with money really.

I want to become rich to increase my social status. It's that simple
If thats all thats driving you then i don't think it will happen.

Not saying its impossible, but thats a pretty weak goal

Lots of money is always good. If you ever get into a working environment then you notice that people carry around alot of debt. While other people work extra to pay debt you work to add more money to your accounts. So yes money is a good cope, and being able to get what you want when you want it.

I'd rather be a rich incel than a poor incel

Lots of money is always good. If you ever get into a working environment then you notice that people carry around alot of debt. While other people work extra to pay debt you work to add more money to your accounts. So yes money is a good cope, and being able to get what you want when you want it.

I just want enough nice food and a bed big enough to stretch out in and a nice car and a nice gaming pc and a nice camera and lots of games and a waterfall shower and my own weed grow room with the best equipment and comfortable proper fitting clothes and laser eye surgery from the best surgeon and also have money to share and invest. Is this too much to ask God damnit

All that shit needs money nigger

I'd rather be a rich incel than a poor incel