Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Question for the nocturnal members - do people attack you for it?

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
I guess I mainly mean where you live. I used to get such an easy time for it when I lived in student shares but in professional shares or with family people seem to have a go at me for it a lot more often.

Because of the noise I guess.

Even living in a studio flat the downstairs neighbour was very aggressive to me about it.

The only escape from it I can see is living in the middle of a big city so it's so loud that nobody cares XD

Or move way away from everyone but I get FOMO if I do that >.<

why do you type like a foid OP serious question

People don't even notice me at night, which is what I like.
Nobody cares because they are all tired as fuck from work.

between drunk fags loitering by window and my neighbour blasting music, sleep is hard for me

i fall asleep at around 4am probably later

of course my family cant understand and think i am lazy for it

My parents basically kicked me out for it. In my flat people might notice but never complained about it, I'm pretty quiet and the only times I wake up is when someone is ringing my door or my annoying downstairs neighbour is woodworking or drilling.

Last edited:
I live in a halfway house and nobody gives a shit. I try to stay quiet though.

My dad gets angry when someone sleeps during the day and not at night. Even though it doesn't affects him one bit. He used to wake me up on purpose for years, its his fault i didn't get enough sleep and i didn't grew to my potential height. I never forgave him that. Fucking retarded boomers that want o control everyone and everything.

I guess I mainly mean where you live. I used to get such an easy time for it when I lived in student shares but in professional shares or with family people seem to have a go at me for it a lot more often.

Because of the noise I guess.

Even living in a studio flat the downstairs neighbour was very aggressive to me about it.

The only escape from it I can see is living in the middle of a big city so it's so loud that nobody cares XD

Or move way away from everyone but I get FOMO if I do that >.<
No one cares I guess

Was wondering the same. I find it adorable.

lol thank you :)

between drunk fags loitering by window and my neighbour blasting music, sleep is hard for me

i fall asleep at around 4am probably later

of course my family cant understand and think i am lazy for it

I need to live in a loud area like this! Then it wouldn't matter :D

My parents basically kicked me out for it. In my flat people might notice but never complained about it, I'm pretty quiet and the only times I wake up is when someone is ringing my door or my annoying downstairs neighbour is woodworking or drilling.

I only worked out recently that many people seem to care about ANY noise at night. Up until now I thought it was just really loud, obvious noise like blaring out rock music or hoovering or having a party.