Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Question for the mods: Why did you prune this thread and ban this GrAY?

Nagger

Nagger

NachtaktiverVergewaltiger
★★★★
Question goes to: @Fat Link @PLA1092 @SlayerSlayer

Was this fag an infiltrator? i really wanted to see what this thread was all about. I can't imagine anything more brutal than your mother pressing a hot spoon against your balls. Really wanted to see what it was all about....

Imagine WhatsApp 2024 06 28 la 203052 2196e890

Going through his posts he is almost certainly foid from reddit and thats some of her sick fantasy

Because he's been making a lot of odd LARPy bait threads (my anus is prolapsed and my guts are coming out, my skin is growing fungus, my mom put hot spoons on my balls etc). Didn't want more attention given to him so I deleted the thread and put him under RFI to see if he's actually just a troll or not.

Because he's been making a lot of odd LARPy bait threads (my anus is prolapsed and my guts are coming out, my skin is growing fungus, my mom put hot spoons on my balls etc). Didn't want more attention given to him so I deleted the thread and put him under RFI to see if he's actually just a troll or not.
Got it. Thanks for the explanation brocel. You made the right call.

Because he's been making a lot of odd LARPy bait threads (my anus is prolapsed and my guts are coming out, my skin is growing fungus,

my mom put hot spoons on my balls
That's some superior trolling right there...
etc). Didn't want more attention given to him so I deleted the thread and put him under RFI to see if he's actually just a troll or not
However, if only trolling, and no real posts, my bet is on fraudulentcel

Wtf is that post title :lul:

Either that or he was just autistic