Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Question for ShySaxon

• Thread starter Deleted member 21760
  • Start date
Deleted member 21760

Deleted member 21760

A 25 year old KHHTSLPTV
-
@ShySaxon Scéoh Seaxisc, ðanêcan wuldor êowhûslgang ofscêotan?

>tfw you can’t even understand your ancestors ancient tongue :feelsrope:

You should've adopted the runes :feelsbadman:
Runes were only used to write holly things on stone, metal or wood. Only the priests and some noblemen could understand them I think. @ShySaxon Please correct me if I'm wrong.

looks like english icelandic

Damn normies

Our language was runic at one point until it became latinised.
I think Anglo-Saxons used Latin alphabet with a few particular letters since their christianization!

Runes were only used to write holly things on stone, metal or wood. Only the priests and some noblemen could understand them I think. @ShySaxon Please correct me if I'm wrong.
I believe you’re right as most people couldn’t read or write back during the early Middle Ages I presume.

looks like english icelandic
They're both from the Germanic branch of the Indo-European language family. I've heard in a documentary that Danes could understand a little bit Old English

@ShySaxon what does the text say ? I trust you to translate it for me since this is your ancestor's tongue :) thx in advance bro

ion understand you but that is tuff Nigga

@ShySaxon what does the text say ? I trust you to translate it for me since this is your ancestor's tongue :) thx in advance bro
Apparently he’s asking me when I’m going to rope although he probably put it in some Old English translator so it’s likely not 100% accurate.

They're both from the Germanic branch of the Indo-European language family. I've heard in a documentary that Danes could understand a little bit Old English
Im from cuckistan, i recognize a bit of the sounds there but it gives me all the fjödur fjädör björk vibes

Apparently he’s asking me when I’m going to rope although he probably put it in some Old English translator so it’s likely not 100% accurate.
damn brutal

I believe you’re right as most people couldn’t read or write back during the early Middle Ages I presume.
It was a good thing imo. Not only in the early Middle Ages... Most people were illiterate till the 18th/19th century.

It was a good thing imo. Not only in the early Middle Ages... Most people were illiterate till the 18th/19th century.
Illiteracy should only be for women imo

Im from cuckistan, i recognize a bit of the sounds there but it gives me all the fjödur fjädör björk vibes
By cuckistan you mean Sweden? right?

The closest language to English and in this case old English, is Frisian.

Illiteracy should only be for women imo
Holes should never leave home tbh. The Prophet Muhammad said : "Women should never leave their homes except during two events when they marry and when they die" (I'm too lazy to google the English translation of the Hadith sorry)

Holes should never leave home tbh. The Prophet Muhammad said : "Women must leave their homes only in two situations when they marry and when they die" (I'm too lazy to google the English translation of the Hadith sorry)
Brutal NEETpill

Beautiful culture and country that are now destroyed by low iq foids and soyboy leftists.
Spot on. I don't know where you're from exactly, but in almost all parts of Europe it's the same story.

Brutal language pill