Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious QUESTION FOR REAL CHRISTIANCELS

• Thread starter braindmgedsleepycel
  • Start date
braindmgedsleepycel

braindmgedsleepycel

disabledrottingbasementcel
★★★★
why did god make me born disabled and autistic
why did god make me short and overall undesirable to foids
why did god make YOU inkwell?

I went to christian school and all that was learned was "its part of gods mysterious perfect plan" or whatever. thats retarded.

Why wouldnt he make me able to fulfill his holy decree of "go forth and multiply" so I can bring honor to his name by raising a nice christian family? I christianlarped for a long time and genuinely believed. I would still believe if I was not fucking disabled and unable to work a job and if I ever got an ounce of attention from man's other half.
Was it predestined for me to live out my life in a basement, as an unemployable disabled loser who cannot attract women due to my genetics (all things COMPLETELY out of my control)
If so, then he hates me and should not expect me to believe in him. Or, better yet, god does not love everyone equally.

why did god make me born disabled and autistic
why did god make me short and overall undesirable to foids
why did god make YOU inkwell?
It's due to the fallen nature of the world we live in which was started by Adam and Eve when Satan tempted them to eat from the tree of the knowledge of Good and Evil.

I went to christian school and all that was learned was "its part of gods mysterious perfect plan" or whatever. thats retarded.
I have never went to a Christian school before so I can't comment on this.
Why wouldnt he make me able to fulfill his holy decree of "go forth and multiply" so I can bring honor to his name by raising a nice christian family?
It is what I want too but I can't have it right now due to my disability.
Was it predestined for me to live out my life in a basement, as an unemployable disabled loser who cannot attract women due to my genetics (all things COMPLETELY out of my control)
If so, then he hates me and should not expect me to believe in him. Or, better yet, god does not love everyone equally.
No it was not predestined just like how it wasn't predestined for me to work with a disability which affects the way I look. He does not hate us, we are the result of a fallen world ruled by Satan.

God is for his glory, not yours.

It's due to the fallen nature of the world we live in which was started by Adam and Eve when Satan tempted them to eat from the tree of the knowledge of Good and Evil.
It's still his choice to sentence us to a life of suffering for some random retarded foid's decision.
No it was not predestined just like how it wasn't predestined for me to work with a disability which affects the way I look. He does not hate us, we are the result of a fallen world ruled by Satan.
From the moment of creation, he knew our fates, as he is OMNISCIENT (ALL-KNOWING). He knows ALL. He created all of us individually to have a life of suffering, and it isn't fair. It's all apart of his "perfect" plan, no?

yup

Attachments

• geg.png
    geg.png
    396 KB · Views: 4
It's still his choice to sentence us to a life of suffering for some random retarded foid's decision.
It was Eve's choice.
From the moment of creation, he knew our fates, as he is OMNISCIENT (ALL-KNOWING). He knows ALL. He created all of us individually to have a life of suffering, and it isn't fair. It's all apart of his "perfect" plan, no?
I'm suffering too if that makes you happier, I am treated like a leper.

It was Eve's choice.

I'm suffering too if that makes you happier, I am treated like a leper.
I don't understand how you can still have faith. You can't digest the BP and still preach bluepilled shit like "ohhh god loves you brooooo" (even though everything in your life says otherwise) like "ohhhh just workout bro, just approach women bro one day one will love you back" (even though everything in your life says otherwise)
I was born sick and disabled. I have a TBI and a severe neurological disability that prevents me from working. I have severe sleep apnea and a deviated septum so I feel like a zombie and have never felt a restful sleep in my life. These are all things he chose to have me born with. I am being put through absolutely ridiculous circumstances and am somehow expected to still have faith? I'm not some biblical gigachad with 4 wifes and a large plot of land being tested because he had a seasonal famine or some shit. I'm literally subhuman and god has spat in my face and he wants me to lick up his sloppy spit and to love him. absolutely cucked.

I was born sick and disabled. I have a TBI and a severe neurological disability that prevents me from working. I have severe sleep apnea and a deviated septum so I feel like a zombie and have never felt a restful sleep in my life. These are all things he chose to have me born with. I am being put through absolutely ridiculous circumstances and am somehow expected to still have faith?
I'm sorry that you are were born with those terribly debilitating disabilities brother, it must be tiring to wake up every day. Yes I agree, your circumstances are extraordinary, these are challenges that very few people have to face, that's a fact. You can still have faith in God, remember we live in a fallen world, it's not your fault that you turned out the way you are. It's almost impossible for you to work in society, not by any conventional means, it is rigged against you I agree.
I'm not some biblical gigachad with 4 wifes and a large plot of land being tested because he had a seasonal famine or some shit. I'm literally subhuman and god has spat in my face and he wants me to lick up his sloppy spit and to love him. absolutely cucked.
You are not subhuman brother, you were just born in different circumstances which have impeded you from having a normal life, but it wasn't your fault.
I don't understand how you can still have faith. You can't digest the BP and still preach bluepilled shit like "ohhh god loves you brooooo"
I still believe God loves me, he suffered brutally to the point of dying on the cross due to the Jews and Romans, he understands what pain feels like.

Last edited: