Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Question for pro choicers/rape victims

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

73 IQ genius
★★★★★
If you so pro choice then why are you against euthanasia on humans?. In the uk you can get an abortion but you can’t get euthanasised . If a rape victim can kill a baby because it’s her body, all power to her. But if I go to the doctor and turn around and say “euthanasize me” they won’t let me. This is LITERALLY an injustice. It’s my body, my choice.

SS is a good site for reading about but most methods are to hard for me to understand (I have a iq of 80 and I’m very autistic). Exit bags are expensive and jewmeds don’t do shit. In the uk we have cameras at train stations and that scared me because I didn’t want videos of me (also I’m not sure if the glowniggers would be called). You’ve literally trapped me in this horrible world and I hate you for that.

Fuck u.

They enjoy killing children

If you so pro choice then why are you against euthanasia on humans?. In the uk you can get an abortion but you can’t get euthanasised . If a rape victim can kill a baby because it’s her body, all power to her. But if I go to the doctor and turn around and say “euthanasize me” they won’t let me. This is LITERALLY an injustice. It’s my body, my choice.

SS is a good site for reading about but most methods are to hard for me to understand (I have a iq of 80 and I’m very autistic). Exit bags are expensive and jewmeds don’t do shit. In the uk we have cameras at train stations and that scared me because I didn’t want videos of me (also I’m not sure if the glowniggers would be called). You’ve literally trapped me in this horrible world and I hate you for that.

Fuck u.
My opinion on abortion depends on the race of the child

Euthanasia great. Abortion great. Rape victims? Don't exist