Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Question for ppl who get neetbux

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
If I'm unable to get a job how do I go about getting neetbux?

How much are you paid?

What are the benefits?

Brutal no reply pill.
Wow. Still no reply @Animecel2D

Last edited:
@NEETard oh wait...

You don't get much in UK you need housing benefits as well I think

stacyfish for money from simps and cucks

just try to apply boyo. here in germany theres a thing called hartz4. look it up :feelsYall:

get on disability for destroyed brain stem

no neetbux for Polishcels tbhtbh

After you found out, please tell me.

How can I get it

Back in the mists of time I first went to the job centre when i left uni and they gave me a number you had to phone up to go on jobseekers allowance. You called them up, gave them the details then they processed your claim. Then I don't quite remember the next step because its been so long ago but you had to go to an appointment at the job centre where they would discuss what you were doing to look for work. I think they are more strict on this now and have sanctions and stuff. It also takes longer to make a claim for universal credit.

It could have changed now because that was nearly 15 years ago and with beer virus i think the job centres are all closed.

Neetbux isn't what it used to be. They are shit hot on making sure you are looking for work these days. It isn't that much money either. When i was signing on it was maybe £100 every 2 weeks and you had to attend a review at the jobcentre. You could do part time work and still claim something to top up your earnings. You had to bring your pay slips to your jobcentre appointment and they would calculate how much to deduct but it generally worked out favourably. I used to make extra money delivering leaflets, doing a few hours picking at a fruit farm and selling tickets at football matches. Then i got a job working on building sites that was worth about £500 a month cash.

Back in the mists of time I first went to the job centre when i left uni and they gave me a number you had to phone up to go on jobseekers allowance. You called them up, gave them the details then they processed your claim. Then I don't quite remember the next step because its been so long ago but you had to go to an appointment at the job centre where they would discuss what you were doing to look for work. I think they are more strict on this now and have sanctions and stuff. It also takes longer to make a claim for universal credit.

It could have changed now because that was nearly 15 years ago and with beer virus i think the job centres are all closed.

Neetbux isn't what it used to be. They are shit hot on making sure you are looking for work these days. It isn't that much money either. When i was signing on it was maybe £100 every 2 weeks and you had to attend a review at the jobcentre. You could do part time work and still claim something to top up your earnings. You had to bring your pay slips to your jobcentre appointment and they would calculate how much to deduct but it generally worked out favourably. I used to make extra money delivering leaflets, doing a few hours picking at a fruit farm and selling tickets at football matches. Then i got a job working on building sites that was worth about £500 a month cash.
Bruh I would genuinely love to work on a farm. Perfect job for an incel

I would like to live in the basement of some house in the boroughs of England testing out board games and card games 'til I'm dead.

I get NEETbux from Corona Chan. Otherwise I was NEET for about 5 years on family dime. Great Grandfather left me some $$$, but my grandfather blew threw most of it on bitches, drugs, and booze. So unfortunately not enough for the good life, just to chill at home like a hermit.

Bruh I would genuinely love to work on a farm. Perfect job for an incel

9B7CC64E C475 4CD6 8EF6 80CC1CD80E8B

My dream job is scamming boomers and good looking people out of their life savings and getting away with it.